Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Premade who actively ignore objectives.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Premade who actively ignore objectives.

ace_boogie
Yesterday , 09:39 AM | #41
Honestly at this point I donít even blame them. Iíve been playing mostly solo for YEARS! Thereís nothing more noble or honorable about it. Nowadays it can actually be a soul crushing experience, to be doing 3-4x the damage of the next dps while taking twice the damage and getting killed 7-8 times, because you donít have a pocket healer. Itís infuriating to be a damage sponge as a healer then at the end of the match no dps on your team even topped a million damage.

At least a few years ago there were enough good players that even queueing solo you would get some on your team often enough to at least put up a fight against a premades. And maybe even join together and form a decent rag tag group of your own.

I play maybe a day or two every two weeks, and when I do log in, nothing but tumbleweeds on my friends list. Just about everyone I knew abandoned this game.

If you one of those people that still have a solid group to run with... count yourself as fortunate and go stomp the **** out of regs. I hope you are having a blast. Seriously
Ksenia / Angie

septru
Yesterday , 01:35 PM | #42
Ban everyone that doesn't do objs!

While you're at it, commemorate the players that put up 1k dps.
-Prum, Satele Shan
"The real endgame is general chat."

Seterade
Yesterday , 01:50 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by septru View Post
Ban everyone that doesn't do objs!

While you're at it, commemorate the players that put up 1k dps.
/signed
Quote: Originally Posted by RafaelPeretz View Post
hope they don't wait 2 years to fix it.