Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bolstering from 75 to 70

RookStryfe
11.12.2019 , 03:44 PM | #11
You got all this new gear and the places where you actually want to reap the benefits

Warzones, Fps, Ops....

are scaled to 70

o.O

alexzk
11.12.2019 , 03:49 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by RikuvonDrake View Post
i hope they are balancing the game around the pay/former paying players and not f2p, it's a company after all, not a charity
It was before, seems it didnt work. It was adding rebalance issues on each update. Now they can just change max level in their code, like 75 to 80 and all should go ok. At least i would do so,
Basically they had to stop at 50 as old raids was 50 based. But they decided don't dig too deep.

I think in future we will see this new raid scales down to 75, i.e. instead redoing all raids with new level cap it will auto scale gear to old cap set for this raid properly.
There is no ignorance - there is knowledge.

Opiklo
11.13.2019 , 08:09 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by alexzk View Post
It was before, seems it didnt work. It was adding rebalance issues on each update. Now they can just change max level in their code, like 75 to 80 and all should go ok. At least i would do so,
Basically they had to stop at 50 as old raids was 50 based. But they decided don't dig too deep.

I think in future we will see this new raid scales down to 75, i.e. instead redoing all raids with new level cap it will auto scale gear to old cap set for this raid properly.
it has nothing to do with f2p.... that would be ******** as they cant participate in ops....

use your brain....

its about not having to rescale stuff... saves worktime... saves money....

its a cheap move and i dislike it
Loveskephess Legacy on Satele Shan (Team Schranke)
Neidmeer / Alpentraumpilger / Cartel Market Warlordz on Tulak Hord