Yavin sh could have a third Starship hook

sebsanooson

http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/swtor-yavin-stronghold-screenshot-26.jpg

With more decorations for starship hooks being added we still have a 2 max limit in strongholds. Yavin could be the first to have 3. The image above shows an area exactly big enough for a starship hook. The current layout displayed on the space could be added to the preset layout options for starship hooks.

There are 6 class ships, Imperial and republic transports, Sand-crawler, Yavin combat arena, and Worldbreaker. currently 11 options and more will undoubtedly come out. If you want a Yavin combat arena or a Worldbreaker monolith in your yavin stronghold you have to give up a startship or transport option. The space will cost a pretty credit or penny (depending on how u unlock it) and I think buyers will already have, or will soon in the future, options for a third starship hook. Personally think that location is perfect for the combat arena or monolith.

The downside is the limited nature of hook layouts limiting true customization. The layout options currently available for starship hooks will make the space less customizable if you dnt plan on using it for a startship, but i would prefer a starship option to the option of tons of floor mediums.

Just a thought anyways, sry if its already been said, just what I thought when I watched the livestream.

http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/swtor-yavin-stronghold-screenshot-26.jpg

With more decorations for starship hooks being added we still have a 2 max limit in strongholds. Yavin could be the first to have 3. The image above shows an area exactly big enough for a starship hook. The current layout displayed on the space could be added to the preset layout options for starship hooks.

There are 6 class ships, Imperial and republic transports, Sand-crawler, Yavin combat arena, and Worldbreaker. currently 11 options and more will undoubtedly come out. If you want a Yavin combat arena or a Worldbreaker monolith in your yavin stronghold you have to give up a startship or transport option. The space will cost a pretty credit or penny (depending on how u unlock it) and I think buyers will already have, or will soon in the future, options for a third starship hook. Personally think that location is perfect for the combat arena or monolith.

The downside is the limited nature of hook layouts limiting true customization. The layout options currently available for starship hooks will make the space less customizable if you dnt plan on using it for a startship, but i would prefer a starship option to the option of tons of floor mediums.

Just a thought anyways, sry if its already been said, just what I thought when I watched the livestream.

I mentioned the same thing! In fact, if you google Yavin IV stronghold, you'll see an old screen shot from Star Wars Celebration that shows a starship in that location you have linked.

Especially since it's going to be the most Expensive stronghold.

That'd be great, but we'd need more starship decorations. Currently we havea class ship(that's one hook filled), Sandcrawler(Tatooine), shuttles(boring) and arena/monolyth(ugly and too specific for me, a girl who like fountains and gardens). Give us more, and I'd gladly take a starship hook, but as things stand, I'd rather make another garden.

That'd be great, but we'd need more starship decorations. Currently we havea class ship(that's one hook filled), Sandcrawler(Tatooine), shuttles(boring) and arena/monolyth(ugly and too specific for me, a girl who like fountains and gardens). Give us more, and I'd gladly take a starship hook, but as things stand, I'd rather make another garden.

So, what you want are decorations that are pretty much a whole garden that is pre-arranged.

So, what you want are decorations that are pretty much a whole garden that is pre-arranged.

Makeb Pergola was pretty nice for centerpieces, and so was Rishi hut, yeah. :) But I'm talking something interesting and lore-related, like that Sith Academy obelisk/Anti-aircraft turret/Ancient Hypergate for the centerpieces(Ancient Hypergate is terribly noisy, though). Just an ugly monster or a PvP thingy won't cut it. :(

Makeb Pergola was pretty nice for centerpieces, and so was Rishi hut, yeah. :) But I'm talking something interesting and lore-related, like that Sith Academy obelisk/Anti-aircraft turret/Ancient Hypergate for the centerpieces(Ancient Hypergate is terribly noisy, though). Just an ugly monster or a PvP thingy won't cut it. :(

Actually, the animated Massive Anti-Air Turret doesn't make any sound when it is firing. lol I've been reporting that issue for forever and still I'm stuck with a silent, but deadly cannon. :rolleyes:

I hope that spot can be a starship hook, as it would be the perfect location for the Yavin Arena.

No kidding, right? lol Even one of the old screenshots from Star Wars celebration showed a starship parked there.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...