Cartel coins

Graodan

Good day ladies and gents,

I just resubbed to this amazing game (and am loving it).

I do have 1800 cartel coins available and have no clue what would be the smartest move for a subscriber.

Is it worth it to get that wookie healer/tank or should I go for something else?

All hints/tips are highly appreciated.

Thanks!

Treek? I have to say YES YES YES!!! She has to be the best companion in the game to be honest. If you play alts she is also worth account unlocking via collections as well! (costs 700 aditional CC if I recall). She is a small pain to mod up I found, having a Cybertech helps with this a lot. (even more so if you use moddable gear as well). She can be either your tank, or your healer, she has 2 swappable stances! 10-30s you would focus mainly on the Aim stat, after that point depending on if you want her to tank or heal you would start stacking those bonus stats as well!

You can save your cartel coins though, if you are close to Legacy level 40 (and have 1 million creds paying around). Sometimes others are selling her Mercenary Contract on the GTN. Those seem to run 2-3 million credits (depends on server).

Other then that, as a subber most the other cartel market items are pretty much any fluff items you think look good on your character(s). If you are making credits in game with ease you can buy all the cartel market items off the GTN instead, and save your cartel coins to account unlock items that you would love to have unlimited copies of!

Good suggestion for this is the level ten 41+ power hawk color crystals (those can run 300k-10 million, depends on color). Any items you see under Collections can be account unlocked! If you are not sure how to do this, you learn (bind) the item to character A, log into character B, find item in collections, click on it, a pop up window should follow asking if you want to account unlock for XX CC, you click the apply button, and you can now make unlimited copies forever of said item, on ALL of your characters on said account!!!

If you have a hard time making credits in the game, other then getting Treek, I would get the packs, take a peek at your servers GTN, see what one is selling for the most (and available on the cartel market still). Buy a few of those, and sell them on the GTN for fast credits! oooor, you can open those packs yourself, keep the awesome items for yourself, and sell the left overs!!! Packs are like a random lottery sort of thing. (I personally love these, but I buy them with my extra credits).

Edited by Hoshkar

Got Treek first. That way I have another person to use for crew skill missions.

After that I've been unlocking armour sets and weapons out of my collections when I gain one that I like.

All of the account wide unlocks and all that I bought as a F2P player off the GTN when I first started.

Good day ladies and gents,

I just resubbed to this amazing game (and am loving it).

I do have 1800 cartel coins available and have no clue what would be the smartest move for a subscriber.

Is it worth it to get that wookie healer/tank or should I go for something else?

All hints/tips are highly appreciated.

She's an Ewok, not a wookie, just FYI. :)

Personally, first thing I did when I got Cartel Coins was unlock and evolve Rocket Boost all the way. But otherwise, what another commenter said: most of what I spend my CCs on are unlocking Cartel Pack items across my rather extensive Legacy, like Armor Packs, Emotes, Vehicles, or the occasional Weapon in Collections.

Edited by AlixMV

well if your subbed don't we get some coin bonuses soon? like 1000 and 500 or do those go to new new players?

Pretty sure you get them for being a sub no matter the length of time prior, but one comes in the beginning of May and the other in the beginning of April.

Thanks for the info ladies and gents. I bought Treek and unlocked her account wide. Are those legacy perks really worth it? I do feel a lot of female aggro coming up once the missus finds out I am addicted to this game. "Grin"

Thanks for the info ladies and gents. I bought Treek and unlocked her account wide. Are those legacy perks really worth it? I do feel a lot of female aggro coming up once the missus finds out I am addicted to this game. "Grin"

Rocket boost is IMO worth getting if you have some spare CC left, the other stuff is hit and miss, just see what you end up needing a lot of the time.

As for the aggro from the missus... well... get a warm blanket I hear the couch gets windy at night :D

Edited by toha

well if your subbed don't we get some coin bonuses soon? like 1000 and 500 or do those go to new new players?
If you're a subscriber on the date(s) in question, you get the bonus(es). You don't have to be "new", just a subscriber.

As something of a packrat myself, I am partial to the unlocks for additional inventory slots and cargo bays. Definitely get the "account" version of these. They are less than 3x the cost of the single character unlocks, and they apply to all of your characters, on any server, and not just the ones you have now, but any ones you make in the future as well. And unlike buying them with credits, the price doesn't keep going up with each one you unlock.

Edited by Adric_the_Red