AMD Eyefinity Compatible?

SnakeAes

I have three monitors available at home (they're not all set up to the same PC).

Before I go through the trouble of trying to do it, does anyone know if TOR supports AMD Eyefinity? That way I can save the hassle of setting everything up just to realize it doesn't work. If it does work though, I will be one happy gamer.

Yes, I use Eyefinity. I use 3x 1280x1024 monitors. Works well. With bezel compensation, some things are a bit off centered, and the world map is definitely obstructed on the left side where you have the radio buttons to set filters.

Otherwise, flawless. Hope you have enough GPU power to run at those higher resses.

You didn't indicate the monitors you are using are matched. You must match the same resolution (no 16:9 in iddle and 4x3 on sides or anything like that).

But, if you have consistent monitors, it should work. Also make sure you have a display port adapter if your monitors do not support DisplayPort natively.

Yeah, I've set them up before. They're three of the same exact monitor model, so I know they will work.

I had them set up Eyefinity style before, but I moved them around and used them for different things since I had no games that I wanted to play with Eyefinity.

That's about to change.