Having a tough time choosing you clases?

estebanmiami

Hey! Are you having a tough time choosing which class? Well if you were to go for Imperial side, I'd really pick Sith. Now your thinking which one? For the Warrior, I'd go for Sith Marauder they have way more power than juggernaut. For the Sith Inquisitor I'd pick the assassin, why? because they have way more abilities that are used to lower the health of enemies. While the sorcerer is just focused on healing. For the Republic side, I'd pick the Jedi. For the knight, I'd pick the guardian, for the counselor, I'd pick the Jedi Shadow why? because the shadow focuses on lowering the health of enemies, while t sage focuses on healing. Now for the most boring classes I'd say the Sith Inquisitor and the Jedi Counselor. Edited by CommunityDroidEN

Technical errors:

* Sorcerer and Sage have sufficient damage abilities, especially if you put them in a DPS spec.

* The non-Knight Jedi pair is "Consular", not "Counselor".

* Guardian is the equivalent of Juggernaut, so if you prefer Mara to Jugg on the basis of power, but you prefer Guardian to Sentinel on tha basis of ... something.

Personally, I prefer gun classes, above all (Gunnery) Commando or (Arsenal) Mercenary.

Technical errors:

* Sorcerer and Sage have sufficient damage abilities, especially if you put them in a DPS spec.

* Guardian is the equivalent of Juggernaut, so if you prefer Mara to Jugg on the basis of power, but you prefer Guardian to Sentinel on tha basis of ... something.

Personally, I prefer gun classes, above all (Gunnery) Commando or (Arsenal) Mercenary.

I do like gun classes.

Technical errors:

you do realise that this is a blatant add for his referral link?