Returning player from launch

Kosef

So, I'm coming back and trying the game out again after a hiatus to Rift, and then about a month break. Haven't played the game really since summer. I used to be apart of The Dark Council (Van Zallow) also Imperial Order (Jung-Ma). I don't mind RP, but it's not my main focus. I love pvp, and I'd be interested in doing some PVE. I have a max level jug that I have to get re-acquainted with also a max level Mara...that was mostly used for crafting. I play eastern time zone, have a wife and kids, and work quite a bit. So my game time is not the best suited for hardcore raiding guilds. When I do play it will be more so late night maybe a little early morning.

If you have a need, and you also have a mature guild (i'm 32), please do either leave a message or send a pm.

Thank you.

I came back like in the beginning of december and just yesterday an old guildie came back as well. I wanted to return to play with friends(correction, not just friends but real life friends) with a PVE mindset even tho I'm more PvP in all games. The switch of focus is because I'm sick of the state of PvP in this game, I don't find it esport but thats just my opinion of course. Kind of a anti-sPvP'er.