[Bug][Jugg/Guard] 1% difference between Inner Peace and Dark Blood

Khalhazar

I didn't see any other posts on this topic here, forgive me if I missed one.

The guardian talent Inner Peace grants 2.5% internal/elemental DR per point.

The juggernaut mirror grants only 2% per point.

I've tested that the difference is legitimate at the paper-doll level, not just looked at the talent descriptions. So either juggs are receiving 1% less int/ele DR than guardians, or there is a bug in the defensive stats window.

Discovered by another in this thread. Click to see details of the testing:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=633977

I didn't see any other posts on this topic here, forgive me if I missed one.

The guardian talent Inner Peace grants 2.5% internal/elemental DR per point.

The juggernaut mirror grants only 2% per point.

I've tested that the difference is legitimate at the paper-doll level, not just looked at the talent descriptions. So either juggs are receiving 1% less int/ele DR than guardians, or there is a bug in the defensive stats window.

Discovered by another in this thread. Click to see details of the testing:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=633977

Thank you for posting this and helping to bring this to the attention of the community and the devs. I would ask that all jugg tanks put in a bug report as well so we can get this fixed.

It's worth pointing out that the difference is actually a bit more than "1% more damage taken". Since it's 20% versus 21%, it's actually (1 - .2) / (1 - .21) ~= 1.0127 which means it's about 1.27% more internal/elemental damage taken by juggs in practice.

Would love to see a dev response here, given that this is a fairly severe difference between the classes, yet small enough that many will dismiss it. DR adds up over time.

Edited by Khalhazar

• Dev Post

Hi there Tanks!

I wanted to let you folks know that we are currently planning to correct the damage reduction for Dark Blood up to 2.5% to match Inner Peace in Game Update 2.1.1. As always, if anything changes as a result of testing, I'll be sure to let you know.

Hi there Tanks!

I wanted to let you folks know that we are currently planning to correct the damage reduction for Dark Blood up to 2.5% to match Inner Peace in Game Update 2.1.1. As always, if anything changes as a result of testing, I'll be sure to let you know.

And you wont even reply on the broken force shroud/resilience ability after SEVEN months? cool

Hi there Tanks!

Thanks very much for the reply!

Hi there Tanks!

Can you guys fix Blade Turning while you're at it? Hasn't been working properly since September I believe. By that I mean i'm not getting the defense increase on my Juggernaut at all.