Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Taris Bonus Series Can Become Non-Completable

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Taris Bonus Series Can Become Non-Completable
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Phazonfreak
07.23.2019 , 09:14 AM | #101
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

I checked with the team and we are aware of the issue and working on a fix. Unfortunately, addressing it is a bit more complex than we would like and so it is going to be a while until we can get it resolved. I wouldn't expect this to get fixed before 6.0, but we will look to have it fixed in a patch as soon as we can!

Thanks.

-eric
OK, then I take everything back Eric...

SteveTheCynic
07.23.2019 , 10:09 AM | #102
Hey folks,

I checked with the team and we are aware of the issue and working on a fix. Unfortunately, addressing it is a bit more complex than we would like and so it is going to be a while until we can get it resolved. I wouldn't expect this to get fixed before 6.0, but we will look to have it fixed in a patch as soon as we can!

Thanks.

-eric
OK, cool. That's ... unexpected. Will this apply to all the bonus series on all the planets, and will it apply to existing characters as well as new occurrences?
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

Tofu_Shark
08.01.2019 , 02:10 PM | #103
Hey folks,

Thanks.

-eric
Oh my god! It worked! Finally, acknowledgement!

Thank you Eric for making the team aware of this. This fix has been long overdue. I hope they will actually come through.
If I've been helpful or you liked my post, click my referral link
Also if you just want some free stuff.
Of course, I get something out of it too.