Stronghold limits

turbomagnus

Between the new Rishi stronghold coming at the end of the month and the server merger a while back, does anyone know what the maximum number of strongholds one can have is now? I'm considering the Rishi stronghold, but I don't know if I want to give up one of my others for it...

Between the new Rishi stronghold coming at the end of the month and the server merger a while back, does anyone know what the maximum number of strongholds one can have is now? I'm considering the Rishi stronghold, but I don't know if I want to give up one of my others for it...

It's still ten as far as I know. I have all thirteen of my ten used. (If you have more than ten because of the merges, they all work, but of course you can't buy any more.)

Thanks; I checked the wiki and website and couldn't find anything that said what the current limit was - everything either had four (which, with six, I knew was wrong) or six (but was dated pre-merger) so I wasn't sure.

The history was:

* At the first release of strongholds: four because there were in fact only four different strongholds (DK, Coru, NS, Tat)

* When they added Yavin IV, it was still four, which caused some ... adverse comment, shall we say ... on the forums.

* Raised to five a shortish while after Yavin was released.

* Manaan was added: raised to six.

* Umbara was added: raised to ten.

* Servers merged so that people could in theory have up to 35 (counting duplicates) strongholds on one server: no change.

• 5 months later...