Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Imp Sniper Lvl 70 Token Question

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Imp Sniper Lvl 70 Token Question

Rengo_Fett
12.01.2019 , 11:50 PM | #1
So I was wondering if there's a way to get the most companions possible while using the Lvl 70 token and skipping the KOTFE and KOTET expansions while getting companions like Arcann and Koth. I was also wondering if there's a way to do that for skipping it through going straight to the Onslaught expansion after reaching lvl 70. This would be for Imp Agent, Bounty Hunter, and Sith Warrior.

SteveTheCynic
12.02.2019 , 01:06 AM | #2
If you skip past Chapter X of KotFE (and especially if you *also* skipped past Chapter III) on *any* impsider, you kill Koth.

If you skip past KotET on *any* Impsider, you kill both Senya and Arcann.

The only way to change that set of deaths *on*an*Impsider* is to play the content, which means starting at level 1 or at level 60 (which puts you at the *beginning* of KotFE). Pubsiders keep everyone alive when they skip.

And skipped companion romances, if they matter to you, are *not* romanced. If you want to get horizontal with Koth or Lana or Theron or Arcann, or if you want to re-ignite your thing with Kaliyo or Raina Temple, you have to play through the relevant content *and* take into account all the vagaries of "save points".

Essentially, the game autocompletes everything that happened since the last save point you played through. Known save points are:
* Some point after the class story but before you get stuck in to KotFE Chapter I
* End of KotFE chapter IX
* End of KotFE chapter XVI / beginning of KotET Chapter I
* End of KotET chapter IX
* End of the Nathema Conspiracy story.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

Rengo_Fett
12.02.2019 , 10:28 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
If you skip past Chapter X of KotFE (and especially if you *also* skipped past Chapter III) on *any* impsider, you kill Koth.

If you skip past KotET on *any* Impsider, you kill both Senya and Arcann.

The only way to change that set of deaths *on*an*Impsider* is to play the content, which means starting at level 1 or at level 60 (which puts you at the *beginning* of KotFE). Pubsiders keep everyone alive when they skip.

And skipped companion romances, if they matter to you, are *not* romanced. If you want to get horizontal with Koth or Lana or Theron or Arcann, or if you want to re-ignite your thing with Kaliyo or Raina Temple, you have to play through the relevant content *and* take into account all the vagaries of "save points".

Essentially, the game autocompletes everything that happened since the last save point you played through. Known save points are:
* Some point after the class story but before you get stuck in to KotFE Chapter I
* End of KotFE chapter IX
* End of KotFE chapter XVI / beginning of KotET Chapter I
* End of KotET chapter IX
* End of the Nathema Conspiracy story.
Is killing Senya and Arcann the most that'll happen? When I used my Onslaught token, it said that Koth was killed too. Are those the only casualties?

SteveTheCynic
12.03.2019 , 02:04 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Rengo_Fett View Post
Is killing Senya and Arcann the most that'll happen? When I used my Onslaught token, it said that Koth was killed too. Are those the only casualties?
Read the first line of my post that you quoted. Impsiders that skip past Chapters III and X of KotFE kill Koth. The Onslaught token (assuming you mean the start-at-70 token that's properly called the "Commander" token(1)) counts as a skipping past those things.

And yes, that's the full casualty list. One of Vette and Torian will die regardless (your class+faction just affects which one it is), and SCORPIO is gone regardless (your class+faction just affects what exactly happens when she goes).

(1) "Onslaught" is a misnomer because it skips to just before Jedi Under Siege / Ossus rather than just before Onslaught.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.