Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Nobody wants to play with sorc/sage dpsers

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sage / Sorcerer
Nobody wants to play with sorc/sage dpsers

YodaUnrea's Avatar


YodaUnrea
01.22.2019 , 08:00 PM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by Opiklo View Post
it seems you are serious about that... omg....
i feel sorry for you
facts are facts i dodnt made all this up just rant on the forum. the evidences speaks for them self.
Refered Link for Free Stuff: http://www.swtor.com/r/SxdhVj

Opiklo's Avatar


Opiklo
01.23.2019 , 03:13 AM | #62
pls show your evidence... you are just ranting without facts atm
Loveskephess Legacy on Satele Shan (Team Schranke)
Neidmeer / Alpentraumpilger / Cartel Market Warlordz on Tulak Hord

Equeliber's Avatar


Equeliber
01.23.2019 , 05:05 AM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by YodaUnrea View Post
Jugger, merc, mara, assa.
Is that an AoE pull we are talking about? Because sorc has pretty good AoE damage and can definitely beat at least merc by AoE DPS. For other 3 classes it depends on situation and spec. But anyway, Chain Lightning into Force Storm into Chain Lightning is one of the highest AoE burst combos right now, you rarely need more that that + couple more Force Storms when dealing with adds.

If you are actually talking about pure single target damage... You can't be serious, right? Nobody is hitting even 12k right now. Where are you taking 15k from?
Ael Vienne, Sith Sorcerer Bramau, Operative Eirinn, Sith Juggernaut Darth Malgus
<Nerfherders>

Rion_Starkiller's Avatar


Rion_Starkiller
01.23.2019 , 02:35 PM | #64
Here are the parsley stats with the current 5.10 patch: http://parsely.io/parser/stats

Nope, no 15k here. Though Tactics/AP theoretically hits 13,500 on a 500k hp dummy.

Does anyone know if these stats are based on 258 gear? I assume they are based on highest gear in the current patch.
Beruhl / Zenovia / Lobotomy / Sejanos / Warpunk
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Quote: Originally Posted by Trolltar View Post
I believe he's quoting a frequent contributor to these forums. His name is Strawman.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
Thanks Rion Starbrah.

ceazare's Avatar


ceazare
01.23.2019 , 02:48 PM | #65
They aren't theoretical, they're actual uploaded dummy parses. Sample size is still pretty small though, they reset with 5.10.
Pelara <Titans>
The Red Eclipse

Rion_Starkiller's Avatar


Rion_Starkiller
01.23.2019 , 03:54 PM | #66
Ah, you're right. I didn't realize those were based off the actual leaderboards. I thought they were potential numbers based on the current gear. Here is Ryanner's 13,500 parse on 500k dummy: http://parsely.io/parser/view/411232/0. 42 of 62 hits are crits

So if 13,500 is possible, I wonder how close to 15,000 you could get with 258 MH/OH.
Beruhl / Zenovia / Lobotomy / Sejanos / Warpunk
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Quote: Originally Posted by Trolltar View Post
I believe he's quoting a frequent contributor to these forums. His name is Strawman.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
Thanks Rion Starbrah.

shyroman's Avatar


shyroman
01.23.2019 , 04:49 PM | #67
Quote: Originally Posted by Rion_Starkiller View Post
Ah, you're right. I didn't realize those were based off the actual leaderboards. I thought they were potential numbers based on the current gear. Here is Ryanner's 13,500 parse on 500k dummy: http://parsely.io/parser/view/411232/0. 42 of 62 hits are crits

So if 13,500 is possible, I wonder how close to 15,000 you could get with 258 MH/OH.
15k is probably possible with 258 MH (I already have OH), I've gotten openings to 2.5mil parses that were 14.5k so 15k is probably possible if literally everything important crits.
Ryann - Sniper | Ryannack - Sorcerer | Apophas - Marauder
Jesicca - Mercenary | Lindseey - Gunslinger
Origin - Honey Badgers
Star Forge

Rion_Starkiller's Avatar


Rion_Starkiller
01.24.2019 , 09:39 AM | #68
Very nice. Can't wait to see
Beruhl / Zenovia / Lobotomy / Sejanos / Warpunk
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Quote: Originally Posted by Trolltar View Post
I believe he's quoting a frequent contributor to these forums. His name is Strawman.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
Thanks Rion Starbrah.

irrevelant's Avatar


irrevelant
01.25.2019 , 02:20 AM | #69
Seems we gona need a class testing test here. But it would be better on it's own thread. Gona make one once i'm home. Need to get some info on those dummy modules, and their stats.

ultimarb's Avatar


ultimarb
01.25.2019 , 02:28 AM | #70
Quote: Originally Posted by YodaUnrea View Post
OMG clearly who say sorc/sages are doing well are complitly out of the current state of the class as a whole.
Sorc/sage madnes/lightning, balance/tele is at the bottom at the dps list while other ranged dps are outshining the sorc/sages. Also a tons of players in EU realms dosent want to even consider to invite any sorcerers in to high end ops groups, reguardless of your gear, or your player skills, becasue the majoroty of the palyer base decided the cutt off sorc/sages completly out of the ops groups due to their bottom place on list as damage outputs.

I have no clue wich planet or univerese those guys lives on who say sorc/sages are fine but clearly they are all delusional. The numbers are speaks for them self. out of 1000 player 1000 player says they dont want sorc/sages into their group becasue they say they dps is not enough for them. 9.9k or 10.1k or in worst case cenario 8.3k dps is not enough for them? while other classes doing waaaaay more damage over 15k and so on. and compare those numbers and you see why everyone says sorc/sages are weak. So this BS about how sorc/sages are doing good is i clear BS.

Tons of guilds in EU realms are having the same opinions. So cut this sheet about how sorc/sages are doing fine while in fact they are sheet. even the most skillful palyers struggle to even put at least 8.2k dps. thats an issue. Not to mention the other classes how they perform so well and almost Over powering other specs becasue they are bugged. Interestingly thats not a problem? letting runn in teh game with bugged specs with op damages while other classes are struggle?

Yeah right and then always hearing sorc is a sheet sage is a sheet as dps, well f that. people are asking sorc/sage buffs for a very good reason, and not becsaue they want to over throw any other specs they just dont accepting to be at the bottom of the dps list. And they are completly right about that. So how about to support them instead of completly cutt them off form the game. Because thats what is going on now.
My Guild on an EU Realm will gladly take your sage/sorc on a mastermode run & you can take all the nice loot...if your creditwallet is big enough



Quote: Originally Posted by Opiklo View Post
it seems you are serious about that... omg....
i feel sorry for you
I can confirm that. i just recently saw those classes doing 17k and more at the grobthok encounter in dread fortress....
man all those damage they did through the ugnaughts shields...amazing
Seven Stuck - Hakuna Rakata
Final Tauntaun

Check our Sale-Raid Offers on Tulak Hord - German - English