Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Class counter in PvP

Kazz_Devlin
07.29.2018 , 04:09 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Saikochoro View Post
I agree. Good sins and pts can be a huge pain though for my sorc, but ops should win any 1v1 (vs any class really). But when you have some support even an op will have to try to bring you down and they may end up rolling away and waiting till your helpers are further away. That's why I avoid running around by myself....I don't want to be caught in the open just to have some op open up on me.
Disagree, that is problem with this dam game there should be NO class that should win 1 vs 1 verses another simply because of the class. It is the whole reason why we have imbalanced classes to begin with. Jug, Merc, Sniper all have the fire power of a pure DPS class but none of the vulnerability each getting 3-4 lives maybe 1.5 for jug because of there defenses. This breaks trinity and makes playing glass cannon spec moot. Operative on the other end of the spectrum is op in it's ridiculous ability to stay mobile while taking no damage or very little and then being able to heal said damage whilst on the move and also dealing out dmg all with very little tech management

GrimWulf
08.05.2018 , 10:03 AM | #22
All of them. The whole system is so far out of whack its pathetic. From the fotm Jug to the heal bubble Merc.

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge...