VS. Suggestions

Beniboybling

I want to do a someone vs someone thread but something original, not Vader vs Yoda or Sidious vs Vitiate etc. Thats been done enough already. It can be anyone from the Star Wars universe, films, games, tv series, comics (not too obscure). And it doesn't have to be a force user either - something between non sensitives would be interesting.

Han Solo vs HK-50

IG-88 A, B, C and D vs 4 HK-50s

Stormtrooper Commander + Stormtrooper Squad vs Clone Commander + Clone Squad

Boba Fett vs HK-47

Anakin Skywalker(ship) vs Boba Fett(ship)

Han Solo vs Jango Fett

Rebel specforce vs Imperial specforce

Clone specforce vs Rebel specforce

Imperial specforce vs Clone specforce vs Rebel specforce

Got lots of battle ideas, you could also make it interesting by adding in different equipment or limits or something for each match. Give the clones some Old Republic tech, put them in completely different ships that they are not too familiar with, etc etc

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

The fanboys would ignore canon and just choose him because they liked his personality..

There are fanboys for Boba Fett too, and without them, theres no fun :D

I'm also thinking of HK-47 vs T3-M4 - everyone likes T3 (well, i don't but everyone else seems to...)

he also took out a bunch of HK-50's by himself, pretty tough little guy

Edited by Beniboybling

Excuse me...going Mando and a little bit Clone on this one

Captain Rex Vs Alpha

A-77 Fordo vs N-11 Ordo

Canderous Ordo Vs Boba Fett (Post ROTJ)

Boba Fett (Pre KT) vs Boba Fett (Post KT)

Pre Viszla vs Tor Viszla

Montross vs Tarro Blood

Jango Fett vs Jaster Mereel

Bo Katan vs Rav Bralor (^_^ <-Perv)

Then all the people I Just Listed...Vs "Your Character" on a Good Day. Trolololololol

Edit: Forget Cando, Jango, and Boba.....cuz that's too overpowered.....

Edited by CassusVerda

How about a lightside vs Darkside thread? No, it would be more abstract than a regular character battle, but it is a classic theme and would probably stir up some good "debate".

Other than that, I don't really have any character suggestions. There is just SUCH massive reservoir of characters in this almost infinite universe we call Star Wars, I shouldn't really need to make any suggestions. Just pick two and let 'em go at it.

Faction/Civilization vs threads might be a good alternative too.

Been doing some thinking (i really want a gd match here :D)

Darth Nihilus vs Darth Vitiate - I think this would be a close one, both very powerful and skilled in the same areas

Darth Traya vs ? - Can't think of a match for Traya, can be Jedi or Sith, any suggestions?

Thoughts?

Traya vs. Revan. The master vs. the Student.

Thats could be a good match, but Kreia was defeated by the Exile. But is the exile more powerful than Revan?

I think the Exile is more powerful than Revan. When you beat Traya at Malachor she says that the Exile is the most powerful student she has ever trained. But maybe she doesn't know how powerful Revan became.