[The Academy] A Video Series Focused on the Basics of Star Wars: The Old Republic

LadyAdmiral

:csw_c3po:

The Academy

by Swtorista

A series focused on the basics of Star Wars: The Old Republic.

Welcome to the Academy! The Academy started as an audio segment on

OotiniCast, to provide information and advice for players new to Star Wars: The Old Republic, along with some handy tips for the veterans. Swtorista then creates glorious videos, providing additional information and background, and highlighting some of SWTOR's wonderful scenery. - Teo, Ootinicast Host

New episodes are released weekly, and if you want to hear the segments early tune in to the latest Ootinicast episode. You can subscribe on Youtube, follow me on Twitter, or watch the /r/swtor subreddit to find out when new episodes are released.

Very well done. Even as a veteran player I love watching them. I wish I had these videos 4 years ago. Would have saved me so much time and credits. - EZesquire

:csw_c3po:

Episode List

~

Eric took a moment to thank the community podcasts, blogs, and videos. You were mentioned specifically! Well deserved! Your contributions to the community of new players in particular is noteworthy. - @UnholyAlliances

:csw_redsaber: Youtube

:csw_falcon:Twitter

:csw_r2d2:Reddit

:csw_atat:swtor.com

Edited by LadyAdmiral

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:csw_c3po: Ep 10 & 11

Gearing up your character can be one of the most daunting tasks in the game. The first half of this episode talks about how to mod your gear, and the second half talks about stat optimization - how to get the very best gear in the game for your character.

Just watched the first video, I enjoyed it very much; I'm looking forward to seeing them all, keep up your hard work.

You guys are doing a great job, keep it up!

Thanks for the nice comments guys!

Next episode comes out on this coming Monday, as usual.

:csw_c3po: Ep 14

Roleplaying in SWTOR can be a great way to explore your character in ways the game doesn't provide. From character creation to roleplaying ingame and on forums, roleplaying will grow your creativity and story-telling skills!

:csw_c3po: Ep 15

There are many Codes and Creeds in the Star Wars universe. It will be up to your to decide which codes your character follows.. and which they break.

Edited by Tipico

:csw_c3po: Ep 16

Have you ever wanted to make your mark on the galaxy? Reputation is a way of gaining favor with groups across the galaxy and working your way towards unique rewards.

Edited by Jaanweyn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...