Character theme songs?

I have a few character theme songs, but for an ironic laugh i'll share my vanguards theme (roleplayed as a freelancer)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8

he is ex military and now occasionally works for hire on both sides (alts with like name of him) and sometimes being the middle man can create more enemies than friends.

And its become my song for any character in pvp warzones...which should be obvious why.

Edited by Quentori

Ugh, I love these threads because I'm a music nerd but I hate these threads because I'm a music nerd. I could waste my whole day thinking about theme songs for the classes >< lol. The 2 that most readily come to mind are these though;

Jugg

Sith inquisitor

I always enjoy coming up with a theme song of sorts for my characters. A few are easier to place than others.

For my body type 3 Sith pureblood bruiser of a scrapper scoundrel:

For my Armored, angry, Pureblood Sith Juggernaut:

For my Mercenary, getting ready to deal death from a distance with more fire and explosions than a Michael Bay film: (Eels - Souljacker Part 1 Instrumental)

For my towering body type 3 Pureblood marauder, at one time an oncoming storm with every force charge:

For my Chiss sniper, cool, detached, and professional while artfully dispatching his foes:

I'm still trying to decide on one for my Sith sorcreror, my Jedi shadow, and of course, my certified psychopath of a Dark-sided Sith Pureblood Vanguard (long story on that one) but I haven't really come up with anything definitive yet.

Edited by Captain_Nil

Oh yes, I tend to listen to the MGR:R soundtrack a lot while playing SWTOR. There's a few songs in particular that go really well with certain ops bosses (i.e. Collective Consciousness when fighting Karagga the Unyeilding or Warstalker Kephess on Denova).

Apokteina, Bounty Hunter:

Authenta, Sith Warrior:

Doryxenos, Republic Trooper:

Vaendiskona, Imperial Agent:

(even though my Agent's female!)

Defixiones, Sith Inquisitor:

Synchordia, Jedi Consular:

Cheimeria, Jedi Knight: The Who - Behind Blue Eyes

Katergares, Smuggler:

I wonder if it's possible to guess which AC my toons are from this? :p

Apokteina, Bounty Hunter:

Authenta, Sith Warrior:

Doryxenos, Republic Trooper:

Vaendiskona, Imperial Agent:

(even though my Agent's female!)

Defixiones, Sith Inquisitor:

Synchordia, Jedi Consular:

Cheimeria, Jedi Knight: The Who - Behind Blue Eyes

Katergares, Smuggler:

I wonder if it's possible to guess which AC my toons are from this? :p

BH=Merc

Trooper=Vanguard

Agent=Opertive

Inquis=sorc

Warrior=Juggy

JC=Sage

Knight= Guardian

Smuggler= Gunslinger.

Tarrquinn, Gunslinger

(Empire at War - Zann Consortium Theme)

Vitarus, Sith Juggernaut

(Force Unleashed 2 - Assault on Kamino)

Quirenus, Sith Sorcerer

(Dragon Age Inquisition - Lord Seeker)

Catigernus, Sith Marauder

(Force Unleashed 2- Main Title)

Varyg, Vanguard

(Civilization V - Elizabeth War)

Antigonos, Jedi Sentinel

(Civilization V - Gaja Madah War)

Silvia, Sith Juggernaut

(Revenge of the Sith - Rise of the Empire)

Shahnaz, Jedi Shadow

(Dragon Age 2 - The Templars Suite)

Liudvika, Mercenary https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TzNqaexJbM (Republic Commando - Qui Gon's Noble End Vode An)

Antigona, Sith Assassin

(Dragon Age Inquisition - Doom Upon All the World) Edited by Sangiban

• 2 years later...

Sith Juggernaut( LS): Sound of Silence-Disturbed ( Song of compassion for others and pain at the evil in the world, but still angry and edgy)

Sith Sorcerer: Mr. Crowley-Ozzy Ozbourne ( Like she is Crowley, one disturbed woman who was terrifying but magnetizing at the same time)

Powertech: Stayin' Alive-The Bee Gees ( 1. Because that's the goal, 2. Pulp Fiction)

Imperial Sniper: Cold Cold Man-Saint Motel ( My Agent is a very James Bond type, a sexy polished sociopath)

Jedi Sentinel: Love Runs Out-One Republic ( Yes partly for the Republic pun. But, also it's a power anthem for fighting for what you love)

Jedi Sage(DS): Dust Bowl Dance-Mumford and Suns ( Vengeance and despair in a mystical/spiritual tone)

Scoundrel: Shipping Up to Boston -Dropkick Murphys ( Moving around and that angry Irish punk personality Id imagine my Zabrak scoundrel having)

( Yes I know this is the playlist of an angsty 13yr old girl)