Vulkk's Twitch and YouTube

JediAAK

Greetings, Star Wars fans!

I would like to invite you all to take a look at my YOUTUBE channel and WEBSITE. If you enjoy my videos and live SWTOR streams, throw in your support with a Subscribtion. Here you will find daily news, guides and blogs in both written and video format about all things Star Wars (with a heavy emphasis on SWTOR) and other games or topics I am interested in.

YOUTUBE

WEBSITE

You can also find me on:

:sy_star:Facebook & Twitter :sy_star:

I will use this thread to post some of the more interesting links to my YouTube videos and updates.

Hope you will like my creations.

Edited by JediAAK

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My ongoing series of MARAUDER LEVELING during this Double XP Week. I am streaming all of it, the better parts are later on apearing on YouTube as well in my "Stream Archives" Playlist.

If things are going as planed, today I should stak up at least another 10-12 levels. Join me LIVE for chat and laughs. Follow my Twitch.TV account to be notified when I start.

Two of my most important videos. They are not about SWTOR Gameplay, but are VERY closely related.

If you watch Twiutch.TV Streams (hopefully mine too :Р) or have issues with your microphone, take a look.

Let me know if they were helpful.

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn164/JediAAK/SWTOR/SWTOR%20Official%20Site%20Avatars/fixtwitchlag_zps0982407f.jpg

:sy_star:

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn164/JediAAK/SWTOR/SWTOR%20Official%20Site%20Avatars/fixmicnoise_zps6ebc3c65.jpg

Edited by JediAAK

I only watched a couple videos (8 man NiM Brontes + Draxus), but you do an excellent job of explaining fights. Not just in terms of what you are doing, but why as well. It's very rare IMO to see someone (especially a DPS) who understands the fights on a more macro level and has the right priorities in terms of helping the team succeed.

Thanks, Vaidinah and Dok. For taking the time to watch them and the positive comments. :)

Since I am posting any way, let's share my video from this morning. The most unexpected kill Ever. Why, check the video description and you'll see, hehe.

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn164/JediAAK/brontes16nim_zps214dbc37.jpg

And my latest PvP video (lowbie carnage mara)

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn164/JediAAK/maraudermassacre_zpsff9af988.jpg

Here's my mini collection from my Double XP Week Streams. I started my marauder at lvl 1 and after ~18 hours of gameplay, reached lvl 39 (no KDY). The videos I offer you are the better parts of my live streams, edited and annotated in youtube for easy viewing. They are long, between 90min and 2 hours, so if you enjoy Marauder PvP and PvE gameplay, take a look, share your opionions on my gameplay, stream performance, level of entertainment etc. What can be improved to make my channels even more entertaining to watch (every one has to constantly learn and evolve!).

And the rest of the mini series:

Here's an attempt to bring some entertainment into an old achievement boss kill - Kephess "The Always Returning" from TFB. One more left - TFB-Blob itself and the video is coming very soon, probably with much less edits.

This Kephess kill was claimed by SME, because of the InGame background music, so I had to replace it. My choise was very unusual for the majority of my viewers - a bulgarian song by one of my most favorite bulgarian bands :)

Take a look, let me know if the edits were successfull or if you would prefer a clean and simple kill video.

• 2 weeks later...

Link to the discussion on Reddit

This is my guide on Marauder / Sentinel Annihilation / Watchman spec for both PvE and PvP.

I played with the video for a very long time and did my best to make it appealing to the eye, not just one giant endless monologue. If you enjoy it, be sure to let me know, because these types of videos take a lot of my time and if they are not fun to watch or useful to the viewers, there is not much point of me making them.

Thank you for watching! All kinds of suggestions, reviews and constructive criticism is welcomed! It can only help me for my future SWTOR content on my channel.

Edited by JediAAK

Welcome to my first guide for SWTOR's Game Update 2.9. This is a full run of Depths of Manaan, the new tactical flashpoint located in the small mini planet Manaan. I ran it with my old friend Merlinke, who played Jugg DPS and performed his usual tank role (with some agro drops help :p). If you watch the whole video, you will hear my impressions on the FP in general as well as detailed explanations of the boss fights, trash pulls and everything else.

If you don't know how to get to this FP, watch my "Exploration of Manaan" Video:

Edited by JediAAK

In this episode Zloto teams up with his operative teammate Rizasha and runs through all quests in the returning Rakghoul event. This time the inferction spreads on Tatooine.

The first quest - curing 5 infected citizens, proved to be a pain in the ***** due to the high population on the planet. However the adventure down in the tunnels below the ground was smoother and much more fun.

Join us, have a laugh and listen/read the chat. Next time take part in it yourself by joining my stream at http://twitch.tv/vulkkswtor

Edited by JediAAK

This is a collection of fun and entertaining moments hand-picked from some of my raid moments with Divine Retributioun (guild doesn't exist any more in SWTOR). The video clips are old, but I never uploaded this to my channel. I hope this video can bring Smiles to your face :)

VOLUME 01:

VOLUME 02:

VOLUME 03:

• 2 weeks later...

This stream was planned as a very different event - TFB HM. Since something happened and I was not able to go do this ops, I had to rearrange and change something. Ran DF 8SM with a semi PUG via Group Finder which was my first time using the GF tool for Ops. After that I cleared a few Kingpins solo. Some of us thought killing a Kingpin without a companion would be hard(er), well, it was still as easy even with not optimal 180/186 gear. Had to try it ^^

Thanks to the ~150 people who visited my stream and the few new followers I got this day! I always try to make the events I stream entertaining, regardless of what I and my group do.

Next video will be Forged Alliances (Empire & Republic Version) - Full Completed Story with Dialogues, Cut scenes and all the Flashpoints.

Full and Complete Playthrough including all Cut Scenes and Full Runs through the Flashpoints of this new Story Arc in SWTOR.

This is a new approach at the game for me and my channel. I love SWTOR's story, but have never showed it like this before. I have covered the FPs before, also done guides on all of them. This time it is all about the story. Me and Merlinke rushed through the action part, but enjoyed all the cut scenes and story heavy moments fully. The next video will take us to Manaan with PART II of this fantastic new Story Arc.

With Part III and the new FP being (almost) available on PTS for 2.10, I have decided to combine it all into a complete video-story. Not just cut scenes or the FPs, everything together.

Today's video takes us to Manaan and the brand new Flashpoint. The story is one of the very best the game has seen since its release. Can't wait for Part III and the next FP. Hopefully it will land soon on PTS.

This is one of the hardest to create videos for me. It took me a lot of time - scripting, reorganizing, screening and recording voice over to make it as smooth and clear as I possibly can.

(PvE & PvP - Gear, Builds, Mechanics, Tips)

This is my full guide on Carnage. It explains the changes coming with Patch 2.10, the different builds for PvE & PvP, the Builds, Gear and Skill priorities (rotations) as well as some tips on boosting performance. After hard and long work, I am happy I finally managed to put this together and produce a relatively short video guide. Really hope that you will like it and find it useful.

If you have additional tips, ideas or constructive criticism, please share them with me. That will only help both me and my future content.

If you are interested, you can find a raw script of the guide in written form here: http://pastebin.com/EgKv67s0

Please, if you find it useful and like it, support my effort and share it with others. Thank you!

Edited by JediAAK

PvP Team Gameplay from my Twitch Stream. SWTOR PvP WZ Games with 2-premade and 4-premade from Disciples of Babylon guild on TRE. Marauder PoV - Carnage & Annihilation.

Edited by JediAAK

THE NEW THINGS TODAY! :)

* New YouTube Thumbnail Design

* New NiM Boss Video - Calphayus

* New Prime Upload Time (~19GMT)

* 5-Star status for my thread on SWTOR Forums

* New Smile on Vulkk's face for each View and Like!

:sy_star: Edited by JediAAK

This video will tell us the story of Revan, as seen from the imperial point of view. The normal quest starts around lvl 30-32 and covers the two flashpoints "The Boarding Party" and "The Foundry" where we meet Revan and decide his fate.

If you have played the Republic side of the story, you know how the heroes set Revan free. The Book called "Revan" is an exellent addition to this story arc and combines many known characters from SWTOR, including Revan, Skorge, the Emperor. It tells us about Revan's captivity and his time spent as the Emperor's prisoner. Here InGame we experience the end of all this. Our hero, in my case Skorks, is about to meet the legendary Fallen Jedi and decide his fate.

Of course, I ran the FP in Hard Mode solo. As you will see, it was my first run. When I switched to play imperial side, I skipped a lot of the "older" and lower level content in order to get ASAP to end-game. Now, the time to fill in the gaps has come!

I hope you will enjoy this video! The story is fantastic!