Top 5 Armour Sets

sam-marc

The gear pieces I use the most are Nico Okarr's duster (since every one of my characters gets it for free in the mail and it looks reasonably cool, I might as well use it for stuff) and the Imperial Battle Ace Pilot set (again, free and good for an armored-up Imperial Officer look - all of my Agents wear at least the gloves, pants, boots, belt, and bracers).

I love the Humble Hero set on my Knight. He flips between that and a white-and-red-dyed Alliance Pummeler set, sans helmet.

My Smuggler main uses a real mishmash of stuff, but he's got the classic wide-brimmed hat (no face covering), recently switched his chest piece from one of the model TOR Fashion classifies as SCJL06 – 1604 (don't remember the specific item, but I'm pretty sure I picked both it and the hat up from missions on Voss) to the Tier 1 Galactic Command coat (because that one has shinies and a less comically oversized collar), and the rest of his gear is mostly from Sogan Sur's armor set. It's dyed black and light grey.

He has an alternate outfit using Saul Karath's chest piece and the RD-07A Viper eyepatch/scanner thing, now dyed dark blue and red to look a bit more Republic-y.

I also get some mileage out of the Battleborn set for Jedi characters, since it seems to be the standard robes for TOR-era Jedi.

Oh, and I love Kallig's Countenance and Lord Kallig's lightsaber for Inquisitors, because they're sensible picks in terms of lore. My main Imperial character is an Inquisitor and he hasn't removed either item since he got them. I just wish the mask didn't hide hoods (or lekku, for my other two Inquisitors).

Edited by JamagsAwesome
Just adding something I missed