Former SWG/Tarquinas players check-in thread

Tyndaleon

Hey guys. To all the Tarq PvE server folks: I've tried to contact all the guild leaders via PM here other than Ex Astris who got stuck on Sith Wyrm, appears we were split down the middle between that and Canderous Ordo, and most of us don't don't care for 'Sith Wyrm'.

Ex Astris is going to be manually creating on Canderous, so for PH/SYNH/VnV/VADR, check with your guild leaders and amongst yourselves and see if there would be any problem manually creating your guild there as well. I can vouch for at least our crew and TD probably as well that we'll pitch in and help donate towards the 5k credit guild creation fee if you guys don't mind manually creating there instead as well.

Edited by Tyndaleon

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah.

If the main idea was to play with Tarq people, then one guild (2 I guess, one for each faction... OK 4, one for each faction and either PvE or PvP) with everyone in it, to be split up later would have been the way to go.

Ah well.

Good luck to all wherever you land.

Very easy to just create manually whereever you want, only difference is the 5k credit fee:

http://www.swtor.com/blog/guild-deployment-details

What happens if I don’t like my server assignment?

Ignore it. You are more than welcome to create a new guild on a different server (as long as no one has already taken your desired guild name, of course). In order to create a guild in-game, you’ll need to gather a full group of four players and 5,000 credits, then speak to the Guild Registrar on the Republic/Imperial Fleets.

The guild name thing is the only possible deal, and with the exception of possibly Phoenix's Heart, everyone else's is so unique itd be almost impossible to run into duplicates. And its fairly quick/easy to get 4 people up to Fleet/level 10ish status to see if itd work...if not you can still create where you were originally placed.

Edited by Tyndaleon

OK am in game, created Gunner and all my officers names on Canderous Ordo.

Things can never be easy. :D

Oh btw got me email 30 minutes AFTER I was able to log in :cool:

Gunner

Are we sure names instantly free-up after a character has been deleted....? I wouldn't have done that myself lol

Path of Destruction is on Kinrath Spider to stay for Sith PvP. Would love for some of you to make a toon there, Sith or Reb side for later.

FYI I made a placeholder toon on Canderous Republic side for down the road :)

Edited by Blackpool

Path of Destruction is on Kinray Spider to stay for Sith PvP. Would love for some of you to make a toon there, Sith or Reb side for later.

I will make one there....hablo espanol?

most games have a wait time don't they? I believe SWG had a 6 month wait after a toon was deleted.

Actually SWG is the only MMO I played that I know for sure did, others I've played didn't. But I never thought to try that in SWTOR testing so I don't know how BioWare implemented that.

Path of Destruction is on Kinray Spider to stay for Sith PvP. Would love for some of you to make a toon there, Sith or Reb side for later.

WAYYYY ahead of you bro, already done:D