Maintenance: November 20th, 2018

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on Tuesday, November 20th for maintenance. This is for back-end updates only, there will not be a patch to download.

Details:

DATE: 20 November 2018

TIME: 6:00AM - 8:00AM PST (1400 - 1600 GMT)

VERSION: N/A

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

-eric

Where is 5.10? .. You didn't want again delay and lied like you did with Nathema Conspiracy when you said it will be arrive early 2018, april and still nothing, didn't you? People want it BEFORE christmas, not after. 4 weeks left and nothing about Ossus.

~ Tsukito, Alliance Commander

Edited by Trlance

Any chance you can turn on the Christmas event for this Maintenance. I love being around all these people and chatting with some of them, or just calling out where the Bots are on Nar Shadaa. I used to hate it til' i started doing it last year.

It is so much fun for so many of us, and gives us something nice to do.:)

Where is 5.10? .. You didn't want again delay and lied like you did with Nathema Conspiracy when you said it will be arrive early 2018, april and still nothing, didn't you? People want it BEFORE christmas, not after. 4 weeks left and nothing about Ossus.

~ Tsukito, Alliance Commander

We are still in November so not sure why you are saying they are lying. We still have 11 days left so I would wait and see when December gets here first before you start accusing them of lying when they said it would be released in December. They didn't say November.

Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on Tuesday, November 20th for maintenance. This is for back-end updates only, there will not be a patch to download.

Details:

DATE: 20 November 2018

TIME: 6:00AM - 8:00AM PST (1400 - 1600 GMT)

VERSION: N/A

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

-eric

Hehe thanks for doing this before my birthday not on my birthday. (:p)