LoooL I played this way 1-50

Vitiatix

you kept the game music on on the way to 50? damn, i muted it at level 20, not necessarily cause it was bad (not the best still) but because it felt so intermittent

I like Star Wars music. I don't like terrible acting with British accents that has nothing to do with Star Wars.

The voice acting is very well done. You may not like it and that's ok but to say it's horrible is just being a troll.

Also if you actually watched the original trilogy, you would have noticed that many people in the Empire have British accents.

I'll give you a 2/10 for your troll efforts. Keep trying, you'll get there.

The voice acting is very well done. You may not like it and that's ok but to say it's horrible is just being a troll.

Also if you actually watched the original trilogy, you would have noticed that many people in the Empire have British accents.

I'll give you a 2/10 for your troll efforts. Keep trying, you'll get there.

If I'm a troll and I made you post, then I must be doing a pretty good job aren't I? Flawed logic is flawed.

The voice acting is very well done.

....For a video game. :p

Personally, I would say that the quality of the voice acting is not totally consistent. Some of it is very, very good. Some of it is just pretty good. Most of it is quite tolerable. Some of it is pretty bad.

There's a LOT of dialogue in this game. I guess it can't all be gold, right? Still, there were a few characters where I was thinking to myself, "This person has to have a friend at BW or something. There's no way they won an audition for this part."

Edited by belialle

I really enjoy all the sound, voice and music included.

I can't be the only one who thought the actors did a great job.

Overall, there are some bugs to be expected, but it is better than I expected.

Do you have any idea what kind of pressure is on these people to do right by this intellectual property with the budget they have?

It is far more helpful to list logical step by step grievances than it is to smack talk like you are on a sports forum of the enemy team so to speak.

The developers of this game are on YOUR side, they WANT you to be happy, they are ALSO HUGE FANS. They also play this game.

Document the best you can issues that you have with this game and submit them via the proper channels, in addition to a respectful post here, and this is how you 'care' about what happens to this game.

If there is a glaring bug after a year that is one thing, but ****, it is launch, and millions of people can find bugs faster than thousands.

They didn't kick your dog, just sayin'