Okay, someone explain it.

Stelakh

Oh.

I take it there are pandas.

I'm SO glad I never made it through more than 15 minutes in the trial of WoW about five years ago. LOL

You could only make it through 15 minutes of WoW but you can stand to play this game?

They play exactly the same bro.

You could only make it through 15 minutes of WoW but you can stand to play this game?

outside of standard mmo play, like all mmo's have had since eq, TOR reminds me nothing of wow, I played wow for a total of three months, put me to sleep.. I played eq for years.. lotro for years,, not all games are for every one.. it's the theme of the game that gets my interest, when I play battle field it plays like all others shooters to me.. genre's tend to play alike has nothing to do with what game it is.. /shrug

It had pathetic graphics. It had ridiculous-looking characters. It had a distinct "anime" visual feel.

I despise all of these.

And frankly, I haven't been able to play this game due to game-breaking, show-stopping bugs. That's why I'm on the forums. I'm bored. LOL

Hello everyone,

Threads in the general discussion forum should be focused on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ gameplay. We encourage you to make threads or join in on discussions about specific game-related topics but are going to close this thread as it is off-topic.