Papa Smurf & Star Wars

Gordoma

I'm off early from work and a very important question popped into my head!

If Papa Smurf was a Star Wars character, who would he be? What would he be like? What would you name his species? give me some creative stories!

My short story (I'll try to post a longer one if I have time later): Papa Smurf is the leader of a group of Chiss outcasts, called the Oblitus, banished to an isolated planet in the Outer Rim. The banished group was bound together by there shorter than average stature and strong affinity for the light side of the force. The Chiss Ascendancy had many reasons to banish their short brothers. They preached peace and separation from the empire, but what scared Chiss leaders the most was what they did to those that threatened them with harm...

Holding to their peaceful beliefs, the Oblitus would place an attacker into a powerful Force Mind Maze. While there the attacker would be given nearly impossible challenges to test themselves. The Oblitus have said that those who return from Force Mind Maze will gain inner peace and strength. To date no one placed in a Force Mind Maze by the Oblitus have ever regained consciousness.

OK, not exactly what I had in mind when I started writing it... but I had fun with it. whats your story?:csw_yoda:

Edited by Gordoma

I like the incorporation of the D&D spell Maze into Star Wars lore.

Has this ever been done before, or did you just make it up? I like it either way; it is far more interesting than the Rakata and their Mind Traps (which basically serve the same purpose).

Please! Papa Smurf was only nice because he was under a Force Mind Cloud. Free of the effects, he and the rest form their own faction, bent on dominating the galaxy and crushing all resistance under (?) their heels.

Don't let their size fool you- Yoda was a bad-azz lightsaber duelist. Imagine what Jokey can do!

It's all nice and fine, but I think we should all focus on REAL issue here.

... if smurfs are Chiss, what does it make Gargamel?

Clearly the Smurfs aren't Chiss. For one thing, they don't have the solid red eyes, nor are their features defined as well.

They're clearly rogue sithspawn, and Gargamel is the master of Sith Alchemy who created them, only to have the creatures turn on him when they realized his plans for them.

When I first met Papa Smurf, he was pulling pints at the Blue Midget cafe in Stratford (not to be confused with

the Green Midget cafe in Bromley.) PS ( that what we called him back then) had a great head for business and

really kept the staff in line.

He now manages a pub up in Bolton. He disdains all that is Star Wars (after being confused with Yoda on many

occasions.)

It's all nice and fine, but I think we should all focus on REAL issue here.

... if smurfs are Chiss, what does it make Gargamel?

He's clearly a very skinny Dashade bent on consuming the entire colony of force users to grow strong.

But then what is Azrael?

I like the incorporation of the D&D spell Maze into Star Wars lore.

Has this ever been done before, or did you just make it up? I like it either way; it is far more interesting than the Rakata and their Mind Traps (which basically serve the same purpose).

I've never played D&D before, that's cool that I Incorporated by accident! I've never seen another Papa Smurf & Star Wars thread before... but its the internet and I would be surprised if someone else hasn't done one.

if smurfs are Chiss, what does it make Gargamel?

I was leaning towards him being a Hutt who wants a seat on the Dark Council even though he is not a force user... He's trying to capture the Oblitus to absorb there force power using a secret Rakata ritual.

He's clearly a very skinny Dashade bent on consuming the entire colony of force users to grow strong.

But then what is Azrael?

Hah! I could totally see a Deshade! For my vision, Azrael could be a dumb fat Cathar, think of the imperial trooper on Voss who makes mumbling noises.