Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SoR:Can't complete "The Enemy Within" Mission

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
SoR:Can't complete "The Enemy Within" Mission

DisusNex
03.08.2016 , 03:04 PM | #1
Hello,
I have experienced something extremely annoying during my travel to Yavin 4 and that is the fact I cannot complete the "The Enemy Within" Mission. After I go to the coalition staging area I choose to do the SOLO option and I recieve my objective, Defeat Lord Kantale, General Straden, Master Zunor and Lord commander inkari. I defeat them all but my my mission doesn't update and stays at 0/6 so at first I thought it might have been a glitch so I reset it but it keeps occuring constantly which is really annoying. I might be the one who can't see the obvious or maybe i'm just plain stupid. If anyone can lend a hand it would be much appreciated

Tiranea
03.08.2016 , 03:19 PM | #2
The 0/6 refers to the daily missions you have to complete in addition to killing the named guys. Have you done that?
My personal SWTOR Fan Blog: Going Commando

DisusNex
03.08.2016 , 04:50 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Tiranea View Post
Th 0/6 refers to the daily missions you have to complete in addition to killing the named guys. Have you done that?
haha. looks like I am just plain stupid :P No I haven't done the daily missions yet and now I feel like a complete moron but thanks for taking the time to answer

nanamaryjj
03.08.2016 , 07:43 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by DisusNex View Post
haha. looks like I am just plain stupid :P No I haven't done the daily missions yet and now I feel like a complete moron but thanks for taking the time to answer
Well if you are a moron, i must be too
Since originally i was in same boat as you, even almost opened a ticket about it lol
Want free stuff in Star Wars? 7 day subscription, inventory upgrade and lots lots more. Current Subscribers can also get all the items!
Click my referral link <3
http://www.swtor.com/r/XN8WzL

Tiranea
03.09.2016 , 01:14 AM | #5
Don't feel too bad, either of you. Sadly there are a lot of pretty bad bugs going around right now; it's almost natural to assume it's another bug when you run into a problem. Let's all just be glad that this mission actually works and it was just a user error in this case.
My personal SWTOR Fan Blog: Going Commando

Phoenix_Bird
08.16.2019 , 12:24 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by DisusNex View Post
Hello,
I have experienced something extremely annoying during my travel to Yavin 4 and that is the fact I cannot complete the "The Enemy Within" Mission. After I go to the coalition staging area I choose to do the SOLO option and I recieve my objective, Defeat Lord Kantale, General Straden, Master Zunor and Lord commander inkari. I defeat them all but my my mission doesn't update and stays at 0/6 so at first I thought it might have been a glitch so I reset it but it keeps occuring constantly which is really annoying. I might be the one who can't see the obvious or maybe i'm just plain stupid. If anyone can lend a hand it would be much appreciated
I'm having the same problem. Finished all 6 class quests.
I click the table and it sends me back to do the quests again.
Cannot finish the mission...
"Second star to the right, and straight on till morning".
Squadron 367

SteveTheCynic
08.16.2019 , 03:54 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Phoenix_Bird View Post
I'm having the same problem. Finished all 6 class quests.
I click the table and it sends me back to do the quests again.
Cannot finish the mission...
No, that's a different problem. The other poster had the problem of not doing the six (daily) missions, but he *had* killed the four bad guys. You say that you have done the missions, but have you killed the bad guys?
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.