The Remnants of Hope - Galactic Republic - PVE/PVP

Aldamar

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to welcome the following members to the Remnants of Hope!

- Parjai Horn

- Sagote Lu'rin

- Thebellisa Winthrobe

- Zolduran Rison

- Hawkan Starke

- Tyroc Series

- Azdore Zensunni

- Xuxio Marrion

- Fiorlise Lieandralia

- Ravin Bodain

- Redhandtrooper

- Kalira Farlander

- Gui'gin

- Laril

- Rynn Jarrin

- Vacendak

We have had many new applications submitted the past couple weeks! The Remnants of Hope is nearing it's 4 year anniversary! It is a perfect time to join! We have 50+ members log into SWTOR on a daily basis. Not to mention we are committed to every aspect of the game! We even have an Imperial Department <Vestige of Despair> that is dedicated towards our Imperial efforts.

Stop by our website and see what we are all about! http://www.remnantsofhope.com

Within three days, the Remnants of Hope shall have a new High Elder! For those who are unaware, the High Elder is the overseer of our multi-gaming community. The candidates for this election are: Orig Wrangler and Falore Elaéyadar! Best of luck to both candidates!

Imperial Side Update:

Raid Nights:

Sunday 8-11pm EST

Monday 9-12 pm EST

Thursday 9-12pm EST

:sy_darkside: Current Guild Progression (4/30/13) :sy_darkside:

Hardmode Eternity Vault - 5/5

Nightmare Eternity Vault - 5/5

Hardmode Karagga's Palace - 5/5

Nightmare Karagga's Palace - 5/5

Storymode Explosive Conflict - 4/4

*Unyielding & Infernal Titles Attained*

I would like to officially announce the result of our High Elder election. Join me in congratulating Orig Wrangler for being elected to serve as the High Elder of the Remnants of Hope: Gaming Community! Best of luck in your newly elected position.

I would like to congratulate the following people for being accepted into the Remnants of Hope as Trial Member(s)!

- Toydarian

- Erelas

- Kjvago

- Tyrtaeus

- Mohas

- Gwenbleidd

Glad to have you among us! Best of luck with your Membership Trial!

Edited by Aldamar

• 5 weeks later...

The Remnants of Hope: SWTOR Division is in the process of electing a new Division Commander who will succeed our previous Commander, Godbird Birdman, who willingly stepped down to focus on his real life affairs. Today is the last day to submit applications for this leadership position. Voting starts tomorrow, and in one week, RoH will have a newly elected Division Commander! Best of luck to all who apply.

And as always, RoH is always looking for new people looking to join our gaming community! Visit our website at http://www.remnantsofhope.com to learn more about the Remnants of Hope and all that we have to offer!

Thank you.

Edited by Aldamar

Just wanted to share some of the "silly" events we did recently :D

http://remnantsofhope.com/boards/index.php?/gallery/album/12-guild-photos-tor/?sort_order=desc&view_style=large

We went out as a group to get the Orokeet pet then later the Taunlet pet... it was really fun. Take a look at the pics in the link above - seeing everyone in green and yellow was all kinds of fun.

The Division Commander race has been a tight one! As it is currently going into a 5 day run-off election! The Division Commander in our leadership structure is essentially the guild leader for SWTOR! Best of luck to my opposing candidate Serena Mylo aka Scoobs!

Our SWTOR Division Commander (leader of the SWTOR portion of our guild, overseer of all activities in SWTOR) has now been elected. Congratulations to Shepherd (Mister_Awesome on these forums). Feel free to contact him ingame (Lathia or Lurena) about any SWTOR-related questions and the Remnants of Hope.

One of the best Pub guilds out there - if you're going Republic, check these guys out.

:rod_grin_p: Thankya from RoH Luniara!

Alternatively, if you're going Impeerial, you can also check us out. We have a growing Imperial Department called Vestige of Despair.

Alternatively, I also learned if you join Penumbral, you get to see Luniara's *****. This is causing me great indecision about staying in RoH :p

:rod_grin_p: Thankya from RoH Luniara!

Alternatively, if you're going Impeerial, you can also check us out. We have a growing Imperial Department called Vestige of Despair.

Alternatively, I also learned if you join Penumbral, you get to see Luniara's *****. This is causing me great indecision about staying in RoH :p

I dunno... I love that Imp guild name you got. I'd say that is ten times better then my *****.

RoH recently ran a 16 man inguild HM S&V. It sounds like it went well! Congrats to everyone who passed it. After every official scheduled raid we run, the ops leader posts a summary. Here's an excerpt from this one's.

But don't let me forget that after the final 4 wipes on Thrasher, Orig started off with his "Menamena" jingle that slowly got louder and louder after every wipe until we finally downed the boss... I dare say it might actually have helped

Here's a picture of the 16 man lookin' awesome:

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/3968/eqiu.jpg

Niilah, one of our PvP addicts, recently got some mad props on the PvP names to fear!

But I have to give props to (I'mma butcher her/his name) Naheala, can't remember for the life of me. Remnant of Hopes Scoundrel, I love fighting them it's pure joy, I actually want to name every Conceal/Scrapper out there, fights with you guys are amazing.

Every other class can lick my ball sack, ROGUE POWA

Can confirm, when trying to protect a side-node, he is a terrifying smuggler to see pop up.

Our community has two new leaders!

Congratulations to Aidyn and Scoobs as our two new Elder Council members.

If you're curious about RoH's leadership, check this out!

http://remnantsofhope.com/boards/index.php?/topic/8546-guild-leadership-roster-departments/

Congratulations to your newest additions to the Elder Council! Penumbral wishes you all the best of luck in your new positions! <3