Pvp option

alexzk

Can we get so many years later WZ selection finally? Or, at least, checkbox "always ignore arena". I would like to wait extra 20-30 mins instead quitting arenas often which also annoys other players.

So when I did 4-5 quits I just stop queue for hours (or even today), that is worse for players pool then extra wait time.

Edited by alexzk

Can we get so many years later WZ selection finally? Or, at least, checkbox "always ignore arena". I would like to wait extra 20-30 mins instead quitting arenas often which also annoys other players.

So when I did 4-5 quits I just stop queue for hours (or even today), that is worse for players pool then extra wait time.

Agreed. It would save everyone a lot of annoyance and troubles. Plus people might stay on longer if they can actually play maps they enjoy instead of being force fed a bunch of huttball maps and OPG.

+1

You know, just in case the new "how can we communicate better" attitude means they might actually look at this request. :)

No kidding.

Had this just added this feature instead of their awesome gear grind I bet more people would be playing right now. How many people have said after 5 huttballs in a row they just log out? It's ridiculous.

I really don't understand quitting arenas on principle. They're QUICK. I understand ppl don't want to TDM (which is ironic when you see what happens in a reg WZ). But they're so ridiculously quick, just take the comms and move on. I enjoy them, and I enjoy a lot of WZs, but my personal hell is an odessen or hb full of ppl with no idea what they're doing. that crap lasts FOREVER. a bad arena is like 2 minutes.

I really don't understand quitting arenas on principle. They're QUICK. I understand ppl don't want to TDM (which is ironic when you see what happens in a reg WZ). But they're so ridiculously quick, just take the comms and move on. I enjoy them, and I enjoy a lot of WZs, but my personal hell is an odessen or hb full of ppl with no idea what they're doing. that crap lasts FOREVER. a bad arena is like 2 minutes.

This is true.