Class Changes: Hatred Assassin / Serenity Shadow

EricMusco

deception is probably going to be brought down alongside the other melee burst spec to roughly viru/madness levels.

You cannot really compare with the now "overperforming" specs they didnt touch yet. Tbh I think the 3 specs that probably will not be touched much are MM, Lightning and AP, rest will most likely be brought in line with the next big patch.

You're probably right.

So if they keep going and pull everything back to the "target performance" they have in mind, then it stands to reason infil will get a small nerf. Though, it wouldn't be the first time they have completely messed things up, so I'll believe it when I see it.

I'm currently mando healing in our nim group right now, opposite a sage healer. I loved how balanced the 2 classes felt together. Some fights, I would outperform and others the sage would win in the ehps race. We jumped on this week to run and now the sage is 3-5k ehps behind... I really hope they have a mando heal nerf coming as well, because as it stands mando are the op class for pve healing.

PVE healing has been overtuned for some time now, so I am hoping they pull the healers back a bit to make it challenging again.

Edited by WooduckAUS

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic