Is training in KTFE automatic, or simply broken?

BarakIII

I've asked this several times in game, but no one ever bothers to answer. The question is simple, is training automatic? If so why is there the occasional training npc in the new areas? I've tried googling for the answer but there's nothing. So would someone mind giving me a definitive answer? I have checked at the trainers and there's never anything to train, but when I look under "show all" there's usually a long list of abilities to train at the next level, but I get to the next level and nothing to train again.

There is 1 trainer as you progress through KotFE

on Asylum iirk

but I think there's only 2 skills to ever train (one is Heroic Moment if you existed before the patch) & 1 combat proficiency (for which you do not need a trainer)

Actually, I've seen one in nearly every zone I've been to so far.

Edited by BarakIII

If it's automatic it sure would have been nice to have been informed of that change. Or perhaps they did in the tutorial, but when I clicked the tutorial thing all it did was remove most of my abilities and no tutorial window popped up as normally happens. I didn't know why that happened so I simply disabled the tutorial.

Whatever the case may be I believe this is by far the buggiest expansion they have released.

If it's automatic it sure would have been nice to have been informed of that change. Or perhaps they did in the tutorial, but when I clicked the tutorial thing all it did was remove most of my abilities and no tutorial window popped up as normally happens. I didn't know why that happened so I simply disabled the tutorial.

Whatever the case may be I believe this is by far the buggiest expansion they have released.

You combine two things.

1.Tutorial was meant to be for people who created 60lvl char and want to get hold of the new class slowly. It should unlock (not train but lock/unlock) new abilities as you progress story automatically.

2. From 60-65 you only get one new skill at 61lvl you need to learn traditional way. Bus some classes have some skills changed so you have to learn them as well.

I hope this helped you.