Post your latest in-game accomplishment!

TyHeaton

Meh, I was happy for being able to kill someone, from the enemy side, in world PvP, and my post was removed from this thread (how did that break the forum rules? :jawa_frown:). Accomplishment with a rush, personally!

Its funny how much of an adrenalin charge world PvP can be. And I'm a FPS player who is used to only PvP, but something about this game jacks my heart rate right up...

Soloed some giant 75k hp champion or other on Balmorra, big bloody robot thingy. It dropped an archaeology mission. I hope it comes with good stuff because, after a 3-4 minute long fight (in which I briefly dipped down below 20% hp; yay harnessed shadows!), I was a bit disappointed.

So, I'm not a PVPer in MMOs. I played FFXI which had a very tiny PVP presence. they had a game similar to hutt ball. We played once on my LS (Linkshell AKA Guild) and that was it. So I decided that I'd give PVP a shot on this game.

Needless to say, I'm not very good. I'm level 25 and seem to always play with nothing but 50's (can't wait for that patch). We were playing the match where you have to plant bombs. I got home from work, I'm tired and forgot the name. Warzone? lol

Anyway. Everyone was battling it out on the western door. I saw a team mate in stealth hovering by the east door guarded by one sith. I'm a Jedi shadow so I hit the force stun and my team mate, without missing a beat ran for the door to plant the bomb. This was a level 50 so I wasn't about to fight them. As soon as stun wore off I had force lift already going. Mid-way through the lift the bomb was planted and we kept them busy until the bomb exploded. We still lost that attacking round, but I was seconds from the computer and no imps were near me at all. I thought it was a great team effort between me and the other player, without even communicating our intentions we acted out this perfect play. It was satisfying to say the least and will play much more PVP.

That was my noteworthy accomplishment. Despite losing, we played a very satisfying match. I'll not forget it anytime soon.

Edited by Bewoulff

Its funny how much of an adrenalin charge world PvP can be. And I'm a FPS player who is used to only PvP, but something about this game jacks my heart rate right up...

Yeah! That part is awesome.

Unlocked my Legacy and did a happy squee when the surname I wanted wasn't already taken. :jawa_biggrin:

Im just a casual player playing my Sith Assassin at level 38.

What I have done so far is... beating all flashpoints at my level. From Black Talon to The Foundry, I beat them all with party of the same level as the flashpoints.

I think getting Talos at level 36 and beating that class quest in Dromund Kaas at level 37 with Ashara instead of easymode Talos against level 40 Rolan is somewhat a good accomplishment for me.

Havent done Warzone. I am not comfortable yet with the gear/talent tree combo of my Sith Assassin coz my priority is those flashpoints PvE and bringing up those profession skills. Current Auction house stuffs sucks. LOL.

As a lvl 31 Commando healer, I was voted MVP with the most votes for the first time ever in a PvP match! It's so nice to know people appreciate the heals, especially when we were dominating over lvl 45 sith. What a rush :D The Republic doesn't get to enjoy too many victories.