the last defender mission

dangerousbriano

hi activated the last defender side mission where i have to activate and scan 6 seeker droids in the lower ruins i cant remember and speel the name but i know it starts with k but all i do is kill them and i dont have the scanner if anyone knows what i am on about please i am still new and character is level 11

The scanner should be in the "Mission Items" portion of your inventory, so you'd have to switch tabs to see it. On the other hand, you shouldn't need to use the actual device from your inventory. There should be an icon/button next to the quest, in the quest tracking area of your screen. If you target one of the droids you killed, it should light up and allow you to scan the driod.

If that fails or you truly don't have the scanner, you might need to abandon the quest and get it again.

i am so stupid i had the scanner all the time the icon next to the mission heading was what i had to click to activate the scanner i was expecting it to be in the selection after you have killed them and pick up items i thought it would be pick up item 1 then scan droid or pick up item 1 and 2 then scan droid but i have completed the mission now thanks for your help Edited by dangerousbriano