Right click reassignment

DimSilver

Two questions.

1. Is it possible to turn off right click "default" action? Which is bond to quick slot "1".

2. Is it possible to switch right and left clicks? So right click wold be for rotating camera only and left click for turning character.

Thank you :)

1. Is it possible to turn off right click "default" action? Which is bond to quick slot "1".

Would love to know the answer to this too. Right clicking on a mob will trigger whatever ability is in quickslot 1, looking through the preferences and keybinds I cant see any options to either disable it or rebind right click to something else, it just seems to be hardcoded.

After having a quick look through the config files I couldn't see where the keybinds are stored, so either I've not looked hard enough or they're stored server side.

No doubt this was discussed plenty of times during beta but unfortunatley the forums were purged when beta ended so any previous topics about this were lost...

You can unbind anything bound to any key by hitting escape, going to preferences and key mapping.

Indeed you can, but unfortunately theres no binding for right click in the key mapping and attempting to bind another quickslot to rmb won't work :mad:

Edited by sememon

• 5 months later...
The mouse actions are hardcoded into the game. There's no way to change them on our end. Sorry to say it but you're stuck with it the way it is. If you have consumables in slot 1 I suggest moving them.