Depths of Manaan is Bugged

Vhaegrant

The wording was

They would try to have a fix in 4.7.1

note try, what we want to know is if 'any' fix is in the patch, after all there is no way they are still adding stuff to Wednesdays patch now

& I know exactly how long it would take me to change 1 flag in a database by looking to see if another is already set, & it would not require a patch or even any downtime!

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess it's hard to code one flag in a game with no other content being released in the near future. It's even harder to make a statement regarding that poor coding, instead referring to it as a mere 'text error'.

So what if it isn't fixed next week? Everyone can keep waiting around and hoping that progression in the ONLY featured thing going on will actually be able to continue before the event ends?

Here's a fun thing:

I didn't even know about the fire burning. I just beat the snot out of it til it died. [With like 10 toons now, but def. 1 for DvL]

So I know I didn't kill it with fire. And I swear, I had the correct text at one point because I did SoR within 10 days of DvL dropping.

And now I have the dreaded text. But since I can't manage to get Czerka Core Meltdown done, so I'm not just waiting for this to be fixed.

I'm tired of trying to fight this bug to get the last two pieces of leveling gear.

Why can't the requirement for that flashpoint simply be removed.

This is the easiest fix I can think of. It's not like that flashpoint is a big deal for the event, it's just needlessly hindering many players.

Waste...:mad:

Don't quote me on this but I've heard it is a possibility this is going to be retroactively given to players the next patch, whether it will be just "Depths of Manaan" or the Expert and Master achievement being retroactively given, I'm not sure, but I'm hoping for the latter as it's not just "Depths of Manaan" bugging as I have a screenshot showing other bugs going on as well: https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-seJ_2AdfC74/V8uI9RsBebI/AAAAAAAAAtE/ZUx1XruobO4FI_kq2eR-KsZAAB7yv7tpwCLcB/s1600/Screenshot_2016-09-03_22_32_08_224230.jpg Edited by DarthEnrique

Don't quote me on this but I've heard it is a possibility this is going to be retroactively given to players the next patch, whether it will be just "Depths of Manaan" or the Expert and Master achievement being retroactively given, I'm not sure, but I'm hoping for the latter as it's not just "Depths of Manaan" bugging as I have a screenshot showing other bugs going on as well: https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-seJ_2AdfC74/V8uI9RsBebI/AAAAAAAAAtE/ZUx1XruobO4FI_kq2eR-KsZAAB7yv7tpwCLcB/s1600/Screenshot_2016-09-03_22_32_08_224230.jpg

Interesting, I haven't heard of all those flashpoints being bugged. Must be new, or you're lazy :p.

Yeah I hope they at least patch it for this Tuesday.

It's frustrating when a lot of other players have that advantage in leveling over you and you end up spending more time leveling, when you've already earned the right to cut down some of that time.

Again... so waste.