Wow healers, please..

tormentuk

Getting really annoyed at all the wow healers complaining at healing in swtor. Honestly, you guys are not pro's due to wow, it made you weak, you cannot heal, learn to heal in swtor.... Thier is no need for macro's or another self playing modifications, healing works fine.

Dude.

The ops frame constantly gets out of sync and doesn't show accurate health values. They show whatever amount of health you had when they stopped working. If you don't think this UI needs some love, your are badly mistaken.

Edited by Blackzilla

Dude.

The ops frame constantly gets out of sync and doesn't sure accurate health values. They show whatever amount of health you had when they stopped working. If you don't think this UI needs some love, your are badly mistaken.

Couldn't agree more and I'd have to add UI unresponsiveness to the list.

Getting really annoyed at all the wow healers complaining at healing in swtor. Honestly, you guys are not pro's due to wow, it made you weak, you cannot heal, learn to heal in swtor.... Thier is no need for macro's or another self playing modifications, healing works fine.

Hate to break it to you bud by "wow players" are the majority. That being said you clearly never played a healer in wow to a reasonable extent so your opinion has no validity anyways.

please stop this myth that wow healers are unkillable. this is only true if you are an incompetent player attacking healers with other incompetent players. just stop it.

This is what WoW healers really REALLY believe.

Edited by Arkerus

Here's a little riddle for all the baddies who can't figure out how to kill a healer in WoW.

If two DPSers can't take down a healer (nonsense)...than how do 3v3 matches (which typically consist of two DPSers and 1 healer) ever end?

Edited by raelimar

It's a pretty big clue that someone is a "bad" when they automatically think all macros are the /castsequence type.

There is a reason that all ... and I mean ALL top Arena players use them. There is a reason that ALL top raiders use them...

There is also a reason that the LFR crew doesn't. rofmao

Edited by Rasstavad

This is what WoW healers really REALLY believe.

this is what a wow rogue really believes. stop being terrible.

edit: seriously go put up any wow arena/rbg vid n watch healers die the second they dont have decent support. only rshamans are actually dumb right now. and that's not in normal bgs etc where you should stomp them np. just stop.

Edited by mimbs

you dont need macro's in swtor to know healing is a joke. with all the CC's stuns and interupts you will be lucky to get a heal off. not to mention pure healers are defenseless and need to be guarded with about 2 people or they just get face rolled.

heals should not be interuptable and im not even kidding. you want to stop someone from healing then use a stun because right now its rediculous.

you dont need macro's and mods to heal. when the team bars are actualy displaying the hp correctly i do just fine healing when im not being interupt and stun spammed.

you dont need macro's in swtor to know healing is a joke. with all the CC's stuns and interupts you will be lucky to get a heal off. not to mention pure healers are defenseless and need to be guarded with about 2 people or they just get face rolled.

heals should not be interuptable and im not even kidding. you want to stop someone from healing then use a stun because right now its rediculous.

you dont need macro's and mods to heal. when the team bars are actualy displaying the hp correctly i do just fine healing when im not being interupt and stun spammed.

lol you are awful m8. healing is actually op with guard up. and no, with the interupt system where u only lose 1 ability for 4 seconds and the fact that you have at least 2 castable heals means its fine.

the ui is the only real prob

This is what happens when people come from a game that dominates the market. They expect their experience to be the same, but with different graphics.

WoW spoils healers. Period. Because of the raid healing model people go from 1% health to 90% health in the matter of 1 or 2 casts. Its absurd and that model has to go. From what I can see so far, healers are not the invincible heal machines they are in WoW and that is a good thing. PvP isn't about healing. Its not. Its about killing and making sure the other team takes more deaths than you do.

Look at WoW arenas. Unless you have a healer you cannot and will not ever hit a medium or high rank. Same with BGs. The best RBG teams carry 3-4 healers AND STAND AT FLAGS HEALING THEMSELVES.

That has to go. Its not fun for 90% of the people who sit their scratching their heads going "wth, no amount of DPS can kill this guy....how is this fair?"

Goodbye WoW healing models. We don't want them here.

You're apparently so bad you can't even figure out what a broken raid frame does to a healer.

This is what happens when people come from a game that dominates the market. They expect their experience to be the same, but with different graphics.

WoW spoils healers. Period. Because of the raid healing model people go from 1% health to 90% health in the matter of 1 or 2 casts. Its absurd and that model has to go. From what I can see so far, healers are not the invincible heal machines they are in WoW and that is a good thing. PvP isn't about healing. Its not. Its about killing and making sure the other team takes more deaths than you do.

Look at WoW arenas. Unless you have a healer you cannot and will not ever hit a medium or high rank. Same with BGs. The best RBG teams carry 3-4 healers AND STAND AT FLAGS HEALING THEMSELVES.

That has to go. Its not fun for 90% of the people who sit their scratching their heads going "wth, no amount of DPS can kill this guy....how is this fair?"

Goodbye WoW healing models. We don't want them here.

You are literally retarded. Seriously you have no clue what you're talking about. "Invincible heal machines." ...??? What??? I haven't even started to pvp in swtor, so really I have no business posting here, but your comment is just so dumb, good god.

Coming from someone who has rolled every healing class in wow at max level and pvp on them I will say we are op. Rez plus heals allows us to stay alive a lonnnggg time an can pretty much heal through anything. The only issue is when u go oom, that is how 99% of healers are killed. As for swtor healers that is a different story. Coming from a trooper gunner with mad face **** damage, I could not dps down the healer. Should I be able to? I dunno maybe but its unlikely one guy should be able to kill the healer. I think the stuns in the game need to be nerfed badly because that affects the healers and dps alike. I really don't want to see wow healers in swtor. They are OP anyone who says they aren't haven't met the once almighty holy pally and the unstoppable shammy. Priest are up there to, but all that being said. Nerf stuns fix UI and all will be well

Oh and the UI is broke

Not complaining though, I'm sure it will be fixed, the games only been out for 4 days.

Although the game was in beta, and players did bring these concerns up however I guess it wasn't a priority. Just have to make adjustments for now until it does get improved.

As for the OP, go hug a tree or something cause you obviously can't handle negative feedback. Don't worry the tree won't talk back.