Something worth buying?

Facotix

Hi! In short, I would like to know if there are any items worth buying in the game through credits, specially expensive ones since I've resubbed to the game for a month and I'm still considering if to resub or not later on.

Also, I've seen that there's an artifact items unlock on the CM, is it worth buying? (I don't even know what artifact items are to begin with)

I'd appreciate the help, thanks <3

Hi! In short, I would like to know if there are any items worth buying in the game through credits, specially expensive ones since I've resubbed to the game for a month and I'm still considering if to resub or not later on.

Also, I've seen that there's an artifact items unlock on the CM, is it worth buying? (I don't even know what artifact items are to begin with)

I'd appreciate the help, thanks <3

The artifact items unlock allows non-subscribers to bind and use purple- and yellow-framed gear. Subscribers don't need it while their subscription is active, and in fact cannot even *use* it. It's worth remembering that it is the most ferociously expensive unlock on the CM - to unlock it for your whole legacy, it is something like 2700 CCs.

I would like to know if there are any items worth buying in the game through credits, specially expensive ones since I've resubbed to the game for a month and I'm still considering if to resub or not later on.

I'm not sure what sort of "items" you're referring to.

There are plenty of unlocks and perks in you Legacy panel that are worth buying. "Rocket Boots" for one.

A lot of the expensive items on the GTN are purely cosmetic, so whether or not they are "worth buying" is very subjective.

Before buying any "unlocks" from the Cartel Market - such as the Artifact Authorization - check that you don't already have the function as a subscriber. (Just ask here if you can't find an answer.)

Edited by JediQuaker