Jug or sin

Zombiekittz

ive been playing agent op spec, and while its fun its not me, Mostly been playing it for the story. And once im done with it i will jump to making a twi'lek but cant decided on which to go with .I mostly want to just dps and since im not a fan of duel wielding sabres (it just looks a little silly to me) i was wondering not what has the better class story but what is more useful, and more survivable at end game pve?

I'd go Assassin. Juggernaut and Assassin are my two favorite classes in the game, so you can't go wrong with either. But Assassin just has a much more complete toolkit if your focus is casual play/story/PvE, etc.

Assassin's get stealth, stuns, abilities to "put to sleep" an enemy for a minute, force speed, and Deception assassins get an ability that essentially functions similarly to Juggernaut's leap. AND you can use it in stealth mode.

Sins are like the sharp end of a pointy knife, while jugs are the blunt part of a hammer. Depends on what you're into. If you like playing OP you'll like sins, on the other hand, if you're looking for a change the jug might be what you're looking for. Personally I prefer Mara's over Jugs. Jugs are very hammery. Not much mobility but hit like a train.