Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Makeb Gazebo

wzxec
11.14.2019 , 02:44 AM | #1
Curently it is not possible to get this decoration. I want to know if it is possible to have the possibility to get the Makeb Gazebo in the future

DarkTergon
11.14.2019 , 03:10 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by wzxec View Post
Curently it is not possible to get this decoration. I want to know if it is possible to have the possibility to get the Makeb Gazebo in the future
think it was given away for something, no sure, but i'm sure if i'm wrong someone will correct me
As for it been given away again, they've already shown that exclusive, or time limited rewards means nothing to them if they can profit from selling it off again, they will, and they don't give a **** what players think. So chances are it'll be coming to a Cartel market soon with a hefty price.....
No Idea if people use these, but if so, here's my referral link
http://www.swtor.com/r/jFXFFQ

Xina_LA
11.15.2019 , 09:38 AM | #3
I have to admit, I'd buy the Makeb Gazebo in the Cartel Market.
However, to keep things "exclusive" for the original owners, maybe they can release a variant.
One with a built-in ceiling light, perhaps? A better seating arrangement?
More hooks it could fit in?
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--

TheRandomno
11.15.2019 , 09:51 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkTergon View Post
think it was given away for something, no sure, but i'm sure if i'm wrong someone will correct me
It was a reward for completing all the possible sub-missions for the Staged Weekly on Makeb before it was removed in 4.0.