Operation loot drop list

Okay, I have a question. My guild and I have ran through 4/5 EV 5 times, yet we've never got a Biometric Crystal Alloy, any idea why not?

Is it normal EV? I recall them dropping when I run them a while back.

I was going to ask you if you have masterlooter turned on but then I remembered it is normal mode. silly me :p

Edited by Iwipe

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night my guild did 8m HM EV and after we finish with the Pylon encounter, there only 1 yes, freaking 1 schematic only drop for us(plus the commendations).

Was it a bug or something? I clearly remember that the chest gives more than 1 loot from our previous run.

Mind boggling.

Last night my guild did 8m HM EV and after we finish with the Pylon encounter, there only 1 yes, freaking 1 schematic only drop for us(plus the commendations).

Was it a bug or something? I clearly remember that the chest gives more than 1 loot from our previous run.

Mind boggling.

Did you have master looter on? I will stop asking this question next week because they will supposedly fix it with 1.1.5 lol

So any additional tips for raids still working on these? My guild hasn't been working to hard, but ran EV normal after we got the 50's and wiped on 2nd boss. 2nd time kept losing people on Soa and last time finished normal, but didn't make it far in hm. So any additional tips that could help people out that may be overlooking anything?

Great guide, thank you for posting this.

For Bioware Devs, you may want to make a slight change to normal ops loot. Many players may now have full Rakata set, but still go into normal ops EV & KP to help guild members. When you auto-assign loot to players, this prevents passing on the loot to allow others to receive it.

Suggestion: if you can not remove the auto-assign system, at least provide that item as something that will upgrade companion gear, since it is currently class-based Columi. That may improve loot possibilities for all players and cause more to continue normal ops even after completing full-multiple-rakata sets.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Zorn/Toth - rakata bracers/pants/implants

Stormcaller/Firebrand Tanks - rakata waist/boots/off hand

Colonel Vorgath - rakata hands/implant/chest

Warlord Kephess - rakata head/ear/mainhand

gotten form a website not my info

Finished storymode tonight, that website's info is wrong. I will updated the list with the correct info in a sec :)

Edited by Iwipe

Our guild ran the ops yesterday and we beat the first boss.

Zorn/Toth Dropped A rakata chestpiece, rakata implants, and rakata bracers.

Mastercraft Mandalorian killed Toth and Zorn yesterday in 16 man Hard Mode. The drops were 4 Tokens for Campaign gear, including 2 leg slots and 2 bracers, 4 Black Hole Commendations.

There might have also been an epic crafting material

After Toth and Zorn we found a chest hidden off to the side behind some trees past the mining cave. It had 4 Black Hole commendations and some crafting materials, and 1 or 2 pieces of random Black Hole gear.

Edited by clintcasey

Did you guys also get Black Hole MK-3 Implant off HM Zorn and Toth?

On the PTS when we killed Zorn and Toth on 16m HM he dropped Campaign greaves, Campaign bracers and Black Hole MK-3 implants. I don't see people reporting that implant on live so just curious :)

Oh ya on that chest we had

1x Black Hole MK-2 Offhand

1x Black Hole MK-3 boots.

Curious if others got different loot on that chest or does it always come with Black Hole Offhands/Boots.

Edited by Iwipe

I haven't seen anyone post about this yet but Stormcaller/Firebrand Hard Mode 8 gave us a Campaign Belt token and a Campaign Off-Hand token in the chest. There was also a Black Hole item which I think were gloves but I'm not 100% on that, I'll ask our Warrior that ended up with them.

Edit: Yes, our Black Hole item were gloves.

Edited by dominius

i'm just stoked that bioware doesn't have a website that lists out the loots in story/hardmode..

i don't understand....

seriously is it that hard? they made the boss, they inserted the loots in their pants, why no loot list in the website?'

Hard mode Zorn and Toth drop Legs and Bracers and we also got a black hole shield offhand for warrior tank.

Firebrand and Stormcaller dropped in hard mode Offhand and Belt and warrior black hole dps implant. Our guild is Rutilus Nex on The Twin Spears Server U.S.A if you don't mind giving us credit for the info :).

Edited by andretious

I don't know if this has been stated yet, but there are Black Hole chest with Black Hole Commendations in them after every boss in Karaga's Palace Nightmare Mode. I haven't tried EV yet... Edited by KBsFuRy