Darth Hexid Achievement bug

prrudd

I am having trouble with the achievement "With a Little Help From my Friends" I completed the achievement but I can't get the Sith Holocommunicator to unlock Darth Hexid as a companion. I can get the Communications from a dark lord to unlock Hexid on my characters after they have completed chapter 9 of K.O.T.F.E. Also Hexid is locked in my collections but I have her on some of my characters.

"With a Little Help From My Friends" only unlocks on the character you complete it on, then you have to use the holocommunicator object you get, and then unlock it for the rest of your account via collections.

if you've already recruited her on the character you earn it on you might not receive the holocommunicator, but you should have the option to unlock her in collections.

if neither of the above is the case for you, putting in a ticket to have the holocommunicator issued/restored should solve it.

• 2 weeks later...
I am having trouble with the achievement "With a Little Help From my Friends" I completed the achievement but I can't get the Sith Holocommunicator to unlock Darth Hexid as a companion. I can get the Communications from a dark lord to unlock Hexid on my characters after they have completed chapter 9 of K.O.T.F.E. Also Hexid is locked in my collections but I have her on some of my characters.

Can't find "With a Little Help From my Friends" achievement.

Is it a hidden achievement?

Or a time limited event (like a few years ago?)

I'm able to recruit her after chapter 9 of KOTET, but that's it.

(I started playing swtor in december 2017 as f2p, then sub a few months later)

Can't find "With a Little Help From my Friends" achievement.

Is it a hidden achievement?

Or a time limited event (like a few years ago?)

I'm able to recruit her after chapter 9 of KOTET, but that's it.

(I started playing swtor in december 2017 as f2p, then sub a few months later)

Find the achievement in the "General" subcategory of the Flashpoints category in the Achievements section of the legacy panel.

• 1 year later...

Was this bug ever fixed? I completed the achievement when it was first set up and never received the items. I figured that Hexid might require starting KOTFE first. Just returned and sent a ticket, but who knows.

Not the end of the world, but still annoying.

Update: Received response from Customer Service the same day. Got Hexid companion, which was also unlocked in collections. Thank you Bioware for the help and prompt response.

Edited by KnightJediShadow
Received Response from Customer Service

• 4 weeks later...

Before I even start the expansions I finished the achievment that gives you Hexid (the one who aks you to queue and finish 40 wz/fp) and then immeadiately i received an email with hexid.

Then I unlocked it in the collections (it costs only 10 cartel coins) and I have her immediately in any character once I retrieve her through the collections.

Good thing is that she likes delicacies so its quite cheap to max her out.