Question of the Day 6/18/2013

CourtneyWoods

If you could choose any NPC to be your apprentice, who would it be and why?

Personal Answer: I would have to go with Lord Draahg.

His dedication and survivability is impressive. My first order of business would be to turn him against Baras. As with any apprentice, there is always that chance that he would turn on me (he has already turned on one of his masters after all), but my Marauder is confident enough in her skills to take him down... again.

Lord Praven. He only shows up really in that one mission and a letter you get from him if you manage to talk him into going to Tython, but I think he'd make an excellent second apprentice once

Kira graduates to full Knighthood.

I'd much rather have him on my ship than Lord Scourge.

Pub-side I dunno. Imp-side obviously Kateo.

Imp Recruiter: "Next! Name, please."

"Kateo."

Recruiter: "Let's see—ah, there you are. "Killer" Kateo, butchered an entire squad of Republic soldiers with…a shiv?"

"That's me."

Recruiter: "Someone get this man a blaster! Welcome to the Imperial Army, Kateo. If there's anything else we can get you—maybe something dull and rusty?—just ask!"

Might not have any force potential but with a spork or vibroknife he'd clean up the trash quick enough for my dailies.

Edited by Joesixxpack

Lord Praven. He only shows up really in that one mission and a letter you get from him if you manage to talk him into going to Tython, but I think he'd make an excellent second apprentice once

Kira graduates to full Knighthood.

I'd much rather have him on my ship than Lord Scourge.

Pretty much this. Praven's such an interesting character, I wanna know more about him (plus, I think he may also be an interesting romance option. Then again, this game already has an abundance of master-apprentice romances). I was glad to see him make another appearance on Corellia, but I just wished Bioware had paid a little more attention to his character model and stuck him in a non-Sith outfit and given him a Lightsaber color other than red, to show that he has really embraced the Jedi way.

Personal Answer: I would have to go with Lord Draahg.

His dedication and survivability is impressive. My first order of business would be to turn him against Baras. As with any apprentice, there is always that chance that he would turn on me (he has already turned on one of his masters after all), but my Marauder is confident enough in her skills to take him down... again.

Yes, I really wish we could have at least gotten him on our side. ;(

And of course, there's always Lord Cytharat. :D

Lord Praven would be awesome. Not sure if he'd be so much an apprentice, but I'd looove to have him as a companion. Course then the JK would have a treasure trove of Sith Pureblood males wandering around the ship....is this a bad thing? Edited by iamthehoyden

As Light Side, Sajar.

Jedi Knight Act 2 spoilers:

I think I would love the challange of trying to keep this former Dark Council member on the path of the Light Side! :cool:

As Dark Side, either the Sith Emperor or Overseer Harkun. One for power, one for revenge :rak_01:

If my Assassin would be DS, a perfect Apprentice (and a romance option) for him would be

Darth Zash in Ashara's body. Or in a body of any other innocent Jedi girl.

For my Sentinel, Praven hands down.

An honorable Sith who i personally redeemed from the Dark Side by opening his eyes on what the Sith and the Jedi really are. Then he starts his Jedi training as a Padawan. By all means, he should be MY Padawan.

Edited by Trollokdamus

Thana Vesh... make it happen Bioware!

I've never understood why so many people want her that badly. I never liked her, though I loved to rub it in her face how much better I was at every single turn. Getting rid of her was one of personal favorite moments in this game.

Aristocrata Saganu would have been a perfect crew member for my female chiss operative...

or maybe after the party leaves the stealth command ship, I would come back for the body of Darth Malgus and nurse him back to health, to start a new revolution for an empire with a pro-alien stance.