SWTOR PvP: Team Unsub

Psirebral

Our resident healing operative thought it would be a good idea to put a group together consisting of 4 ops so we could stunlock people into unsubbing. I don't think anyone unsubbed, but we did stunlock our targets...

Anyway I believe this has been done many times before but here it is again. 4 operatives picking on 1 person the entire match. He was also a surprisingly good sport about it, thanks for being a punching bag Opfotm.

Hope you enjoy.

Team Unsub

Also, at 2:48 we all had the same idea and debilitated him but he had full resolve.

Edited by Psirebral

Our resident healing operative thought it would be a good idea to put a group together consisting of 4 ops so we could stunlock people into unsubbing. I don't think anyone unsubbed, but we did stunlock our targets...

Anyway I believe this has been done many times before but here it is again. 4 operatives picking on 1 person the entire match. He was also a surprisingly good sport about it, thanks for being a punching bag Opfotm.

Hope you enjoy.

Team Unsub

Also, at 2:48 we all had the same idea and debilitated him but he had full resolve.

Yeah thanks for making all the people who play premades look like asssses. YOU guys are the reason why there is so much premade hate!!!!!

I think it was Zoeller (sp?) in an interview who stated "teams of stunlocking operatives" were making people unsub. So what did BW do? They nerfed the Operatives, but they didn't nerf the stuns. In fact, BW made it even easier to stunlock players with their last round of changes to Resolve. lol

The PvP Devs just don't get it. Anyone should die when focus-fired. That's fine, mainly because dying is not the problem. Players would just prefer to go down fighting. Grey-bar CC is simply unfun, and death by grey-bar is even worse.

Anyway, the video was pretty dull. A bunch of peeps griefing another player in PvP with bad music playing in the background. meh

Yeah thanks for making all the people who play premades look like asssses. YOU guys are the reason why there is so much premade hate!!!!!

To be fair, most of the Harbinger community would just think "hey, Psi is making another video!". Anyone truly enraged by their experimentation should just exercise their unalienable right to leave the WZ.

To be fair, most of the Harbinger community would just think "hey, Psi is making another video!". Anyone truly enraged by their experimentation should just exercise their unalienable right to leave the WZ.

Most is probably an exaggeration, (most people don't read the forums, be it server or pvp) but they guy they primarily focused definitely would have figured it out fast, he does visit our server forums.

I agree, if lukewarm tauntauns wasn't so damn good at this game there would be less premade hate.

Sadly, the game allows for this sort of thing...hell, I'd even say it encourages it from the changes that have been made. Resolve is now HARDER to fill, making stuns (cc's) more powerful than ever. Every class gets 3-4 CC's (including grenades), yet only 1 stun breaker...on a 2 min timer...ugh.

Heya, Opfotm here lol. Just wanted to say no one should flame them, I was roaring with laughter Nd was whispering their guild leader joking about it after the first time they raped me. Besides, they left me alive long enough to get medals and beat everyone else on my team damage wise, so not too bad!

Still doesn't compare to the time smurf, Vandajj and I popped out of infiltrate stealth and raped the node guard :rolleyes:

Fun game guys, was waiting to see the video.

Heya, Opfotm here lol. Just wanted to say no one should flame them, I was roaring with laughter Nd was whispering their guild leader joking about it after the first time they raped me. Besides, they left me alive long enough to get medals and beat everyone else on my team damage wise, so not too bad!

Still doesn't compare to the time smurf, Vandajj and I popped out of infiltrate stealth and raped the node guard :rolleyes:

Good sport :) I wish more people had your attitude!!!

If he was okay with it then my booo will also become a yay!!!

Thanks Opfotm for the assist, people take things WAAAAAAAY too seriously.

My bad man it is just that I am tired of pugs crying about premades. I just thought that a million pugs were going to look at this then cry about premades again. hahaha

Not a problem, and I wasn't trying to blame just you. There are a lot of people who mistake a good time with douchebaggery and the like. In case anyone else doesn't get it, this was all a joke and not a way to spite other players.

Good sport, wish more people were. I think the video covers a very good point, no one asked for more stuns, we asked for balance and it seems BW still does not get that.