Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

possibility of copying storyline texts and dialogs from chat to Windows clipboard.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
possibility of copying storyline texts and dialogs from chat to Windows clipboard.

Garreth_PL
02.20.2019 , 04:09 AM | #1
Could you do a chat modification that allows us to copy (ctrl + c) text and storylines dialogs? Many people who do not speak fluent in the server language would make it possible to translate texts and dialogues from the storyline. Ctrl+c copy to clipboard and paste to translator.

FlameYOL
02.20.2019 , 09:14 AM | #2
/Signed.
This would be a great quality of life update.
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything

PiiTarr
02.20.2019 , 10:23 AM | #3
You can already select and copy anything that shows up in the chat window (and then paste to anywhere you'd like).

Garreth_PL
02.21.2019 , 04:24 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by PiiTarr View Post
You can already select and copy anything that shows up in the chat window (and then paste to anywhere you'd like).
Can u tell me how to do this? i was try all known for me things and i cant select nothing in "other" chat window, where is shown dialogs texts.

PiiTarr
02.21.2019 , 01:46 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Garreth_PL View Post
Can u tell me how to do this? i was try all known for me things and i cant select nothing in "other" chat window, where is shown dialogs texts.
Apologies, I was certain I'd been able to do this in the past, but I tried it again just now to confirm and I'm unable to select the text.

Garreth_PL
02.22.2019 , 07:39 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by PiiTarr View Post
Apologies, I was certain I'd been able to do this in the past, but I tried it again just now to confirm and I'm unable to select the text.
And I was hoping there was a way..