Looking for raiding guild on TRE

AdjeYo

I am am returning to raiding after having stopped when 4.0 dropped and I'm looking for and imp raiding guild to join on TRE. I have cleared all NiMs and got 3/5 and 4/5 on Ravagers and Tos respectively during 3.0. I mainly raided as tank, but also played dps and heal occionally and wouldn't mind picking up either role.

I'm looking for a guild that does two, maybe three raids on set times each week. As for availability. I'm not available on Wednesdays and Fridays. On Thursdays I'm available starting from 9pm CEST. All other days I'm available from 8pm CEST.

If you think I might be a fit for your team please respond here or pm me. Thanks for taking the time for reading this if you made it all the way down here :)

Hi, we (Thunder) raid 5 times/week, Tue to Sat from 9 to 11 BST (that would be 10-12 CEST). We can accomodate any role at the moment. We're probably going to trim to 4 raid nights for August (vacations, breaks, etc). Raiding mostly HMs on farm nights (Tue, Thu and Fri) while the new boss is the focus on progression nights (Wed and Sat). Check us out: http://thunderguild.eu/