Nerf or Buffs, who cares? Change is good.

Lhancelot

The meta won't change with 4.5 though.

Yeah, but I am hoping this is just the beginning. I hope they flip the sandbox over and restart every class in the end. They have nothing to lose. Of course, they'd never do that. I wouldn't mind seeing drastic alterations to every spec.

Yeah, but I am hoping this is just the beginning. I hope they flip the sandbox over and restart every class in the end. They have nothing to lose. Of course, they'd never do that. I wouldn't mind seeing drastic alterations to every spec.

Probably won't see any major changes like that until a 5.0. Last time they did changes of that magnitude was in the 2.0-3.0 era.

Probably won't see any major changes like that until a 5.0. Last time they did changes of that magnitude was in the 2.0-3.0 era.

Yeah. Well. I suspect someone is getting through to them that they need to make changes and soon. PVP is truly dying now I think.

Total silence, and then suddenly they have inserted some class changes for PVP when originally nothing was on the slate for 4.5.

Again, I am hoping this is just the start and bigger/better changes are to come.