Imperial Agent Vanilla Storyline - NEED HELP

wasilisjoe

Hello everyone, currently playing through the Imperial Agent storyline for the semi-second time?? I played one in the past to around tatooine I believe ( somewhat further perhaps? ) but it was a long time ago so it's as if I'm playing a new game again x) ( Forgot everything lol )

Anyway, I have a question to ask the nice people of this forum in regards of the Imperial Storyline, first of all PLEASE DON'T SPOIL ANYTHING.

My question is: The Imperial Agent in said storyline goes undercover multiple times and takes up a different persona to go undercover and accomplish his/ her mission, so I wanted to ask if anyone could tell me what the different persona's are through the storyline so I could prepare fitting clothing, so I'll be able to roleplay the storyline a bit better x)

( If one of the covers the Imperial Agent uses is a MASSIVE spoiler.. which I doubt will exist, please refrain from naming it and just say: ( Spoiling cover ) or something in that regard )

So my question summed up: What are all the persona's ( covers ) the Imperial Agent takes on through his/ her story. ( Please no extra spoilers )

Thanks in advance!

One of them has an inherent costume provided by the story, where you are disguised as a droid. (No, you can't choose what droid you look like, and yes, it's one of the vomit-worthily ugly ones.)

Another is on Hutta, where you are the Red Blade (a minor pirate whose armour set is available at least some of the time on the CM).

The rest of the time you are either a miscellaneous investigator or a double agent, and in both cases any ordinary "civilian" looking clothes would suffice.

In theory, one of the intelligence-officer uniforms might work on Corellia, except that for spoilerish reasons it should not be an *Imperial Intelligence* officer uniform, but rather a military intelligence uniform.

One of them has an inherent costume provided by the story, where you are disguised as a droid. (No, you can't choose what droid you look like, and yes, it's one of the vomit-worthily ugly ones.)

Another is on Hutta, where you are the Red Blade (a minor pirate whose armour set is available at least some of the time on the CM).

The rest of the time you are either a miscellaneous investigator or a double agent, and in both cases any ordinary "civilian" looking clothes would suffice.

In theory, one of the intelligence-officer uniforms might work on Corellia, except that for spoilerish reasons it should not be an *Imperial Intelligence* officer uniform, but rather a military intelligence uniform.

I'd add to these:

At one point you're going undercover as anti-imperial terrorist. Regular civilian clothing will do as long as it doesn't look too Imperial, but I prefer to go for something that looks more combat-ready

During Alderaan, you have the choice of either going undercover as a noble, or as a mercenary captain offering his/her services to the nobles. It's completely up to you which role you wish to pick.

Edited by Seireeni

I'd add to these:

At one point you're going undercover as anti-imperial terrorist. Regular civilian clothing will do as long as it doesn't look too Imperial, but I prefer to go for something that looks for combat-ready

During Alderaan, you have the choice of either going undercover as a noble, or as a mercenary captain offering his/her services to the nobles. It's completely up to you which role you wish to pick.

You're right, of course. It's been a long while since I've done much in the early part of Chapter One. (I just finished piling a Sniper through the Agent story from mid-Alderaan to the end, having stalled the poor girl on Alderaan for a couple of years, and I have another two planned so I can see the full Raina Temple romance (including the Copero reunion), and another to bed Kaliyo again.)

But in either case, you don't dress like an Imperial officer of any kind, except maybe for certain sequences on DK and the sequence on Corellia.