@BW - Updated HM's soon?

Sup guys,

Any news/updates on when/if we will see Manda/HS/Athiss/Cada/CWG/RedReaps HM's anytime soon?

Specifically Red Reaper and Athiss, easily my favourite FP's, and there is no point to running them at 50 :(

I support this! But also i do not... Not because of i don't like doing those instances, i love them, specially Red Reaper, but i don't like the Hard Mode Mechanic. I would prefer a revamp of rewards on all Flashpoints.

Buut since the game mechanics is to have Hard Modes, then yes! i want them too! But please Bioware, add more loot to the end boss body or chest... Make it worth while, big credit sum, random implants, mods, enhancements, armoring, hilts, etc... Give us something to look forward in obtaining beside the armor piece .

I'm not 100% sure, but I suspect it may have something to do with each current hard mode being assigned to dropping a certain token for a certain piece, and the left out ones kind of leave BW in a hard position as to what to reward the players with.

In any case, I would like to hear BW's stance on these. I have asked in the QA thread, lets hope it gets heard.

I think if they do a HM of each of these there should be some unique orange gear and some grade 6 or 7 mats that drop. It should work like the lower level ones do with the gear where they have unique stats and a unique look. I'd do them every day to get all the new armor if they did that :D

I'm not 100% sure, but I suspect it may have something to do with each current hard mode being assigned to dropping a certain token for a certain piece, and the left out ones kind of leave BW in a hard position as to what to reward the players with.

In any case, I would like to hear BW's stance on these. I have asked in the QA thread, lets hope it gets heard.

That question was answered in a Q&A actually. they said yes they plan to but no ETA.

That wouldn't be a bad idea, just drop some really nice looking orange gear to grind. Either that or they could save themfor next tier, like Lost Island, dropping better gear and naturally being harder too.

I would definitely run HM FPs to collect a cool set of orange gear.