Ahsoka's Armor from The Mandalorian, Season 2 Ep. 5

arunav

You knew this was coming!

While the cloak on top of it might not fit character models in SWTOR well, the rest should be possible, based on the quality of armors being put in the game now. It would be really great to have her look from this week's Mandalorian episode put into the game.

Perhaps Old Republic variants of her lightsabers might also be something worth considering? Either Ahsoka's old Clone Wars hilts, or the newer ones she makes later. Personally, I think the hilts she uses in the Clone Wars look better. Either way, one could be a regular lightsaber, the other a shoto for sale on the Cartel Market.

Edited by arunav

For me more important than a set is her curved sabers. Its been a long time since we've gotten a matching saber/shoto combo and this pair would be a much liked addition (so much so I'd be shocked if they weren't already working on it). My only hope is they get the sound right, not make the hilt forearm length, and don't add some sort of strange effect to the blade making it toothpick thin just so they can label them platinum...