Getting out of Combat

Blixer

Being an already nerfed Operative how long does it take to get out of combat when not attacking. Seems very silly that I get clipped by a stray bullet and must wait completely exposed for over 30 seconds to get out of combat. This seems completely ridiculous as we are completely based around stealth, which cannot be activated while in combat.

no doubt, and it takes time or use your cloaking screen - what do you want a 10 second cooldown? they want to nerf us not reward us

No I just think a shorter time to leave combat would be better. I can't just wait behind a wall while unstealthed just waiting to drop combat. I shouldn't have to use cloaking screen when my enemies and myself are in combat but my enemies are halfway across the huttball field.

No I just think a shorter time to leave combat would be better. I can't just wait behind a wall while unstealthed just waiting to drop combat. I shouldn't have to use cloaking screen when my enemies and myself are in combat but my enemies are halfway across the huttball field.

Everyone else has to spend time on low health hidden behind a wall hoping noone sees them before they can get out of combat and regen...

Leaving combat is a matter of distance, not time. If you're within melee range of your opponent, you can be looking at each for the next 10 minutes and neither of you would get out of combat.

It usually helps to lose LoS since that way it's harder for that guy to try to close in on your if he's not sure where you are.

Everyone else has to spend time on low health hidden behind a wall hoping noone sees them before they can get out of combat and regen...

My point isn't to change this just for Ops, I'm saying make this a change for everyone because at the moment it seems very clunky.

im a Sentinel and i agree that getting out of combat takes waaay too long. I have escaped the person who jumped me at 20% ran around a corner, sitting there for what seems like eternity waiting to meditate and then get spotted by a new player before i ever escaped combat.

15 seconds should be long enough, this whole 30 seconds to get out is just ridiculous. And in WZs you might as well fight until you die as thats quicker than escaping combat to heal back up.