Post 2.0 PvP Min/Maxing

OKandrew

Has anyone been running numbers on the slots dedication requirements for each stat?

Wondering how much mod interchanging is required to get that 25% crit, 100/110% Accuracy and 75% Surge post 2.0 with the pvp sets they gave us. I noticed right off the bat atleast 2 pieces I believe come with Alacrity (lawl thanks BW).

Just wondering if anyone else is running numbers on this yet. Thanks guys.

Sigh, I always forget to ask something...

Also wondering what the new expertise cap is (2080 if I had to guess?) And is it possible to be expertise capped with a 72 (Underworld/Top Tier PVE) Hilt. I'm sure this is the primary goal since they made the Conqueror main hand like 63 I believe? Lame...

LMK. Thanks guys. ;)

If this happens (pve armor will contain the same number of expertise) many pvp players will automatically leave the game. No one wants to play with pve crabs on such terms. Therefore, the Beerware Company will never allow. Edited by Balalakaz

Still waiting on confirmations though on people who maybe have tested the results and determined a clear winner. Also to note, people are stating that the Power Relics trigger separately, making them the Ideal BIS for the relics. Still have yet to confirm this myself.

Full set of Partisan/Conqueror has 2018 expertise. That's the max. If you even swap crystals this goes down, and bolster has no effect on gear with any expertise on it(so mixing pve and pvp mods is a no-no). Edited by RGMetal

Full set of Partisan/Conqueror has 2018 expertise. That's the max. If you even swap crystals this goes down, and bolster has no effect on gear with any expertise on it(so mixing pve and pvp mods is a no-no).

Yes, BUT, is the 100/75 extra damage worth the 50 expertise lose?