LF Crafter: Adv. Yellow War Hero Crystals

VeddyNazz

+41 Expertise

If you can craft these, I'd like to place an order!

I have mats, and will pay a 'crafting' fee - or just going rate full price with your mats.

Veddy - The Harbinger (Will transfer servers to pick 'em up if you're not on harb)

Thanks!!

Edited by VeddyNazz

Not one person with the Yellow War Hero schematic :eek:

Something to consider is that first one has to get the yellow war hero crystal, possibly quite difficult now that all weapons do not come with color crystals anymore. So logistically, you would have to...

first find a player who participated in PvP prior to 3.x who decided to rip out the yellow crystal that came with PvP weapons instead of simply overwriting with a color they prefer.

second that player would either have to participate in PvP with their artifice character (not all that likely since back then biochem and cybertech and distinct PvP advantage) or they had BoL weapons that they could shift that crystal to their artifice character (if they had an artifice character at all; pre-3.x artifice was pretty low on the desirable crafting skill totem pole)

third that player would have to be successful at REing that yellow crystal. What are the chances that any player would invest thousands of warzone comms just for the crystal schematic?

Quote: Originally Posted by VeddyNazz View Post

Not one person with the Yellow War Hero schematic

Something to consider is that first one has to get the yellow war hero crystal, possibly quite difficult now that all weapons do not come with color crystals anymore. So logistically, you would have to...

first find a player who participated in PvP prior to 3.x who decided to rip out the yellow crystal that came with PvP weapons instead of simply overwriting with a color they prefer.

second that player would either have to participate in PvP with their artifice character (not all that likely since back then biochem and cybertech and distinct PvP advantage) or they had BoL weapons that they could shift that crystal to their artifice character (if they had an artifice character at all; pre-3.x artifice was pretty low on the desirable crafting skill totem pole)

third that player would have to be successful at REing that yellow crystal. What are the chances that any player would invest thousands of warzone comms just for the crystal schematic?

Oh, it's even worse actually. The yellow war hero crystal schematic is one of the pvp commendation box drop ones. So the odds of obtaining it are about the same as winning the lottery.

There are about 10 people in the world that can craft them. One day they'll see this, and one day I'll get some yellow war hero crystals.

That, or bioware will make the war hero crystals as easy to obtain as the other 3 stats are.

And for you information, sir, people DID spend thousands... hundreds of thousands of warzone comms on the Grade 6 PVP Crafting Boxes to get the purple, blue, cyan & yellow war hero crystal schematics. Like literally hundreds of thousands.

The more you know.

Oh, it's even worse actually. The yellow war hero crystal schematic is one of the pvp commendation box drop ones. So the odds of obtaining it are about the same as winning the lottery.

As far as anyone has been able to determine the lockboxes don't actually drop crystal schematic and haven't done so since 1.x.

Yellow, Blue, and Orange War Hero crystal schematics are unobtainable. The only people that have them where those able to acquire them while they where available in 1.x.

• 1 month later...
As far as anyone has been able to determine the lockboxes don't actually drop crystal schematic and haven't done so since 1.x.

Yellow, Blue, and Orange War Hero crystal schematics are unobtainable. The only people that have them where those able to acquire them while they where available in 1.x.

That is not true. I obtained my yellow war hero crystal schematic well after update 2.0. I obtained the cyan war hero crystal schematic on September 12th 2014. during this time strongholds were recently added to this game. The belief that there were removed after 1.0 is just a myth. I have screenshots to prove it that I get these schematics long after 1.0. I have posted the screenshots below. These should debunk your theory. The grade 6 boxes were removed with patch 4.0 however.

Notice how this one has the stronghold icon on the top of the screen.

http://postimg.org/image/dhal7x2p3/

Notice how this one has the icon for space pvp.

http://postimg.org/image/6nchg5g4r/

Edited by watermelonfan