Just played a WZ Game.

Anosa

i dont even know how you can say this. There are players using this to take half a persons health out in one hit.

When you see it happen coordinate with your stealth team mates. Separate the 3 jedi using this tactic. Two stealth users can achieve this. One will have to sacrifice themselves for the other to fully separate one from the pack. Coordinate you LR DPS to target the Jedi separated. Rise and repeat. It really isn't that hard. :cool:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When you see it happen coordinate with your stealth team mates. Separate the 3 jedi using this tactic. Two stealth users can achieve this. One will have to sacrifice themselves for the other to fully separate one from the pack. Coordinate you LR DPS to target the Jedi separated. Rise and repeat. It really isn't that hard. :cool:

this isnt a matter of tactics. a single plyer should not be able to crit someone for the damage smash dishes out. I cant believe anyone is even arguing against this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IypATJhlNn8

Edited by Anosa

this isnt a matter of tactics. a single plyer should not be able to crit someone for the damage smash dishes out. I cant believe anyone is even arguing against this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IypATJhlNn8

I can

Some people will scream L2P at others and blah blah blah

but truth is WHEN this gets nerfed (and it will)

all those claioming advance skill will reroll to new FOTM class

Some people cant play with out every possible advantage and thats just the case here with the defenders

Smile and nod cause no amount of logic and common sense will sink in to them

I can

Some people will scream L2P at others and blah blah blah

but truth is WHEN this gets nerfed (and it will)

all those claioming advance skill will reroll to new FOTM class

Some people cant play with out every possible advantage and thats just the case here with the defenders

Smile and nod cause no amount of logic and common sense will sink in to them

pretty much it

if you have 3 do this at the same time i will instantly kill everyone effected by smash

Only if you're badly geared, very unlucky and they are well geared. You know what else with perfect gear can kill badly geared, unguarded characters really fast 3v1? Every dps.

i dont even know how you can say this. There are players using this to take half a persons health out in one hit.

Less than 1/3rd - if you're decently geared, much less. If you have a bubble and guard on you and the smasher is taunted? You won't notice the smash at all (but your bubble will pop, probably).

Saying 6k smashes are "too much" isn't an argument, it isn't a fact, it's just an opinion and one I disagree with. Saying smashers are doing much more damage than any other dps much faster -is- an argument but you have to back that up with more than an anectdote and vague references that sound or are wrong/exaggerated ("half health in one hit", "3 smashers can kill anyone with 1 global", "everyone's playing smashers to the exclusion of all other classes and winning", etc.). If anyone has backed the actual argument up with anything resembling objective stats, I haven't seen it. Having played many classes in many many wzs my experiences, anectdotes, observations, opinions, combat logs, screen shots, etc. haven't picked up a massive problem. Maybe a correction is warranted, maybe it isn't, but most of the problem I have seen is with irrational players and inaccurate (or wildly wrong) observations.

For those saying a team of coordinated, well-geared smashers is impossible to counter, have you seen what a team of coordinated, bis-geared pyros can do? Or sins? Or snipers? What's your frame of reference?